Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal upset by failure to find good Hummus

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Who did we decide had the biggest dong - sorry - most money on NSC? Surely they can afford to fly in some acre hummus for the KING (praise be unto him).

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Because the impression is one of utter derision and hatred that leads to headlines such as the one in the article. Arabs and Jews are more than capable of co-existing peacefully together. They have done for centuries. At least until western cartographers get their hands on the local maps.

My point is that a good relationship between an Arab and a Jew should not be regarded as exceptional. For as long as it is then hope is lost for future generations.

I know this and you know this but it still doesn't make it not true. I could have said, "whilst some Israeli Jews and Muslims are hardly on speaking terms others have been happily living alongside each other for decades". I think you are finding negativity in a positive story.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I know this and you know this but it still doesn't make it not true. I could have said, "whilst some Israeli Jews and Muslims are hardly on speaking terms others have been happily living alongside each other for decades". I think you are finding negativity in a positive story.

I accept your correction, although I would add that it is a very positive story that should be considered more normal than its title suggests.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's not true, beyond the image that the media portrays there are folk who've been happily living alongside each other for decades.

I agree with you. And Haifa is a great place.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Who's that man who plays for Israel?
Who's that man we all adore?
Beram Kayal is his name
He'll boss the midfield every game
But he can't find good hummus anymore.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Who's that man who plays for Israel?
Who's that man we all adore?
Beram Kayal is his name
He'll boss the midfield every game
But he can't find good hummus anymore.

ooh that’s shocking…….mine is worse than yours though

Berrrrrrammmm Kayyyyalllll
Let him know its Hummus time
(to the Live Aid Feed The World tune)

I was driving down the Old Shoreham Road when I ran over some Taramasalata.
A little further on, I hit some Hummus
I thought it was a new Green Party traffic calming scheme but then I saw a road sign:
'Caution - Dips In Road'

:ffsparr:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here