Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A threadful of WAR songs

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
In Europe and America there's a growing feeling of hysteria,

Conditioned to respond to all the threats

In the rhetorical speeches of the Soviets...

My god, not heard those lyrics for thirty years but suddenly I find myself saying...

"Mr Krushev says he will bury you, I don't subscribe to that point of view, ????????, but the RUSSIANS love their children too" Great song, even if I can't remember the lyrics without using Google - am I right, above? Has my memory suddenly plucked those words correctly from the vaults! Cheers, will have to iTunes the album now! Top man :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My god, not heard those lyrics for thirty years but suddenly I find myself saying...

"Mr Krushev says he will bury you, I don't subscribe to that point of view, ????????, but the RUSSIANS love their children too" Great song, even if I can't remember the lyrics without using Google - am I right, above? Has my memory suddenly plucked those words correctly from the vaults! Cheers, will have to iTunes the album now! Top man :)

Close...

...'Be such an ignorant thing to do, if the Russians love their children too'...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Close...

...'Be such an ignorant thing to do, if the Russians love their children too'...

Good stuff and genuinely thanks. Will look it up, long forgotten it. That was such a dark brooding album if I recall. We work the black seam together, do be do do do do do be dar....;)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good stuff and genuinely thanks. Will look it up, long forgotten it. That was such a dark brooding album if I recall. We work the black seam together, do be do do do do do be dar....;)
Another good track, and a gem of an album !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here