Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Master-blaster March wants a few tap-ins [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Albion*master-blaster Solly March wants to increase his goal tally – with a few tap-ins.
The England under-21 winger aims to net for the third successive home game as Charlton visit the Amex on Saturday.
He admits the position he took up for his goal against Birmingham last Saturday was reward for hard work in training.
March rifled a shot past Tomasz Kuszczak from a central area and was later involved in Bobby Zamora’s winner.
But he will not mind something less spectacular as the Addicks come south.

The Hailsham boy told The Argus: “I’ve been doing a lot of work on getting into the box when the ball is with the left winger.
“I’ve been trying to get into positions where, if it bounces right, I can get shots on goal.
“You can probably get four or five tap-ins if you are getting in the box at the far post.
“I’ve got to keep trying to do that and hopefully the balls will come.”
Albion are likely to confirm details today of the knee injury which forced Liam Rosenior out of the win over Birmingham.
Inigo Calderon is expected to take over at left-back at home to a Charlton side who have suffered a major injury setback of their own.
The Addicks will be without inspirational goalscoring midfielder Johnnie Jackson with a hamstring problem as they arrive at the Amex this weekend.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here