Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] January player transfer churn

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'd be happy with Derbyshire for back up only and given our current injury rate I think it's worth doing. 200k would be a snip too. Come on Tony, make it happen!!!

I must emphasise that is my estimate of what he would cost and what I would offer. Rotherham could be silly and ask for £1m which would put a different light on it. Who would you sooner have on the bench to come on if a goal was needed Manu or Derbyshire who is most likely to snatch a goal?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We won't sell any of them, but 15-18mil for Kayal?! Granted he's had a good last year, but that's an absurd amount of money!

yeh.......absurd enough to put other clubs off........we are looking at spending 12 mill on calleri apparently and kayal has been called the best midfielder in the league......???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I must emphasise that is my estimate of what he would cost and what I would offer. Rotherham could be silly and ask for £1m which would put a different light on it. Who would you sooner have on the bench to come on if a goal was needed Manu or Derbyshire who is most likely to snatch a goal?

Not seen enough of Manu to call that one but I've always been a big fan of Matt Derbyshire..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here