Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton fans appeal for help

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Just looking on the Charlton forum ahead of their visit on saturday...

i see they are hoping we might join in with the protests aimed at their owners.

Maybe with a whole stadium chant (other than an anti Palace one) or something like that?

Probably one of the few sets of fans worth helping!?

Thoughts?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Maybe with a whole stadium chant (other than an anti Palace one) or something like that?

Thoughts?

Always seem a decent enough bunch, and they, like us, have seen hard times. The very least we can do is applaud when their chant comes up.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
How many of them will come? I'm not expecting big numbers but would be good if they got a decent turnout.

As for joining in, what is the protest about, what did the owners do apart from hiring and firing a string of rubbish Managers?

Wasn't it Charlton who ran Ad Campaigns in Sussex laying on free coaches to The Valley when we were almost finished as a Club or have I imagined that?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Wasn't it Charlton who ran Ad Campaigns in Sussex laying on free coaches to The Valley when we were almost finished as a Club or have I imagined that?

Yes it was. Never had much time for their fans, always seem like a bunch of knobs.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Charlton have a supporters section in Brighton.
most teams have a contingent, I know of Leeds and Wolves supporters groups who go to every home game from Brighton. having some fans from a team south London doesn't surprise me at all.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
So is anyone going to tell us what the protest is about? There are a couple of charlton lurkers on here aren't there?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Charlton have a supporters section in Brighton.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if every football fan in Brighton supported Brighton.
This weeks gate would be about 80,000
(Although I would like to see the club come up with innovative ideas to fill those empty seats, but that's got sod all to do with this thread, sorry )

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
They were leaving from outside Worthing as we arrived at the end of the Shoreham REMF walk.......

Shirley they must have some sort of liking for Charlton though.
Why would you go all the way up to London and back on a coach to watch not very good football in a half empty stadium, £9 or not.
Do they really go just to get a football fix.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

Thoughts?

Sorry more interested in cheering on the lads for another 3 points , don't want the crowd to be distracted from getting behind the team

Jan 30, 2008

Thoughts?

When the red red robbin goes bob bob bobbing along .............. shoot the ******* shoot the ******* shoot shoot shoot !!!!!!
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here