Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How does Chris Hughton react after we score

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I am just curious.

From where I sit I get wrapped up in the euphoria? Is he calm and thoughtful, fist punching aggression or somewhere between the two? Either way I love the guy!!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I have never noticed despite having a good view of the bench because I am always looking at the players at that moment.

I always look when the opposition scores though and, I don't know why, but it always fecks me off big time when the manager and players on the bench charge out jumping around and all fists pumping when they score. Reminds of the Yanks at the Ryder cup in Brookline.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I have never noticed despite having a good view of the bench because I am always looking at the players at that moment.

I always look when the opposition scores though and, I don't know why, but it always fecks me off big time when the manager and players on the bench charge out jumping around and all fists pumping when they score. Reminds of the Yanks at the Ryder cup in Brookline.

Thanks.

Not surprising that most if not all of us would be leaping with giddio the few seconds after the goal. It may take a very sedate person to answer this.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Somewhere between the two ...

2B63FA9100000578-0-image-a-36_1439657055431.jpg

... unlike NJ who gives it large (or is he checking for cavities?)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Fulham Away last season saw Jones go from zero to hero. The boring football under Garcia was all of his fault and the shite we were served up by Hyppia must have had something to do with him as well.

That all changed. the passion he showed after that game will stick with me for a long time. You could tell he loved the club.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Score:-

brighton--hove-albion-chris-hughton.jpg

Concede:-

Chris+Hughton+Brighton+Hove+Albion+v+Seville+YhvuPCUOd6il.jpg

And the team are all the better for it.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013