Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Female PA announcer

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All very amusing, but it was one mistake, and she was there to read things out, not represent her gender.

Still, I'm optimistic she may do a Jim McNaughtie next time one of the Hunt brothers is subbed off at the Amex . . . .

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
women are experts at clothes shopping,that's about it

football & formula one,**** off!

why does the bbc have a bird front the F1?

Coulthard,Jordan & McNish actually know what there talking about

have you ever watched GMTV or whatever it's called,I mean who wants a handshank that time in the morning

mind you they have an enormous prick on the show now Piers Morgan

all this excludes Rachel Riley of course

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
She shouldn't be anywhere near the PA. What does a woman know about the game?. Go home and do the ironing!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its not a difficult job is it.

If it was a BLOKE who'd announced it was Hemed being stretchered off then I'd have said that maybe he should help serving the pies instead. As it stands, I hope she is re-appointed somewhere that perhaps better suits her particular skillset.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Its not a difficult job is it.

If it was a BLOKE who'd announced it was Hemed being stretchered off then I'd have said that maybe he should help serving the pies instead. As it stands, I hope she is re-appointed somewhere that perhaps better suits her particular skillset.

Like the talking clock or on Falmer Station.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yes, she didn't have the best of days but it was no big deal. I'm sure she'll get better. I don't know if Kuipers was at the match today but if so he could have told her not to worry about messing up on your first day. I think he had the worst Brighton debut ever and he didn't turn out too bad.

Bit disappointed with some of the comments in this thread though. Football isn't just a bloke's game anymore.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
And I am a senior IT director, but I only have that job because I make a good cup of tea. I agree she was not very good but don't be a ****.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yes, she didn't have the best of days but it was no big deal. I'm sure she'll get better. I don't know if Kuipers was at the match today but if so he could have told her not to worry about messing up on your first day. I think he had the worst Brighton debut ever and he didn't turn out too bad.

Bit disappointed with some of the comments in this thread though. Football isn't just a bloke's game anymore.

Should be about ability not getting the job because she is a female as that is even worse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here