Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Irish Wonderkid Richie Towell - website suggesting (with quotes) thait's near a done deal.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
He's totally in the driving seat.

The striker's got a few clubs in after him and he's going to milk the best deal he can. He's in a buyers market and he'll go to the highest bidder.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

A couple of goals here. BUT, I love the line from the studio guest - "he looks like a footballer." Just love those insightful comments.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
When did he stop being Dick Towell and start being Richie? Dick Towell is by far and away the greatest sports name in recent memory. I would be proud to chant Dick Towell. Richie Towell just sounds lame.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He seems rather confident... Expecting to be in the team wherever he goes... I know you need confidence but there's a fine line between that and arrogance... We shall see.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
He seems rather confident... Expecting to be in the team wherever he goes... I know you need confidence but there's a fine line between that and arrogance... We shall see.

Unless BK or DS are unavailable through injury or suspension he's gonna be disappointed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Unless BK or DS are unavailable through injury or suspension he's gonna be disappointed.

Exactly what I was thinking really...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Exactly what I was thinking really...

If he wants to catch the eye to get in ireland euro squad then maybe we are the wrong choice for him ???
The Argus says he'd be a signing to improve our backup option for when the loan windows are scrapped, much like Harper and Hambo.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If he want to catch the eye to get in ireland euro squad then maybe we are the wrong choice for him ???

But the words premier league ready have been uttered by him so he's coming :lol:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
It's a good thing that he thinks he's good enough. If he signs he will need to come here and prove it. If he does that and manages to displace either of the current pair he'd be quite a signing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here