Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Against Leicester ( top of the league ) West Ham 6th Man U 2 nd , Liverpool away not to shabby, and a bad day at the office! How many points have Brighton got in the last 5 ? And how many would they get playing those teams ?

None of us are claiming that we haven't had any poor results though are we?

Now shut up, Toast of London's on.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Against Leicester ( top of the league ) West Ham 6th Man U 2 nd , Liverpool away not to shabby, and a bad day at the office! How many points have Brighton got in the last 5 ? And how many would they get playing those teams ?

At the moment we'd probably draw the lot.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't be rediculous , Palace fans expecting champions league, your having a laugh or just a wind up merchant. Most are happy to just stay up this season.

Champions league football next year or its failure... And the 10k will go back to Chelsea or Arsenal...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Right now we'd probably lose all of those and be looking at draws against West Brom and Villa as little successes. The money's great in the Premier League but I really, really enjoy the Championship. Any one of 15 or 16 sides could be top 3 and pound for pound probably the most competitive major league in the world.

No doubt Palace are having a purple patch but can't help feeling the bubble will burst and they will scrape a season or two and then come back down again and I've got mates who support Fulham and Blackburn and both tell me that they both fell out of love with the game when you're watching players on 15k a week getting dicked most games.

Just enjoy it whilst it lasts, I guess. Right now, I'm loving my footie. Long may that feeling continue.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
What a bunch of muppets. Remarkable how they give Warnock a good slagging after he single handedly saved their miserable arses. Short memories and bad grace. Typical.

You must have gotten confused here. Warnock was useless; it was Pulis that saved our arses.

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
Lurn too spell yuo reterd.

Yet again awful abuse from a complete ****. Didn't know you was the keyboard warrior. :tosser:, I can spell premier league though, and you lost your cup final to your greatest rivals, that you will never ever get over.

Yet again awful abuse from a complete ****. Didn't know you was the keyboard warrior. :tosser:, I can spell premier league though, and you lost your cup final to your greatest rivals, that you will never ever get over.

Piss off wanker.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If you give unnecessary abuse, please don't be surprised if you get it back, you are obviously a royal chav. :tosser:

A good way to prevent yourself getting abuse, would be to clear off back to your own board, and don't come on here again.

Bye Bye

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
If you give unnecessary abuse, please don't be surprised if you get it back, you are obviously a royal chav. :tosser:

Can a mod sort this kid an avatar fitting with the other Palarse?

2edd146d224a49d5dfb8426fd87b7b4f.jpg

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
That's poor grammar, not spelling.

It's nothing to do with grammar. It would be more correct to say it was an error in orthography rather than spelling, but the gag wouldn't have worked for most if I had written 'You can spell it, but orthographically incorrectly.'

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's nothing to do with grammar. It would be more correct to say it was an error in orthography rather than spelling, but the gag wouldn't have worked for most if I had written 'You can spell it, but orthographically incorrectly.'

Whats birdwatching got to do with it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here