Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
If people feel their only response to a valid reply to a thread, is to abuse someone because they didn't check their spelllll checker after they had finished with a reply, is really a poor defence and quite honestly shows complete lack of class. Myself I should not have let my standards drop and respond like the lower class individual posters have. I have noticed on this sight that the minute a Palace fans responds with facts they get abuse, what are moderator's for ? to stop this sort of behaviour, but no you go crying to them to get Palace fans banned, if they show any sort of retaliation when you have a weak argument. Even the word retard is used which I thought went out with the dark ages, but like I said class some people just don't have it. Going to go now, but a bit of advice for you don't put any Palace threads up, as and you know it's a bit embarrassing for you. The odd victory in the last 20 odd years, losing at home in your cup final, losing first league game at your little stadium is wrote in your history, now we move further away with the expected 120 million for staying up, also the good old U S of A going to pit a few bob in. I've had my fun pulled you all in hook line and sinker, bye wankers :tosser:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
If people feel their only response to a valid reply to a thread, is to abuse someone because they didn't check their spelllll checker after they had finished with a reply, is really a poor defence and quite honestly shows complete lack of class. Myself I should not have let my standards drop and respond like the lower class individual posters have. I have noticed on this sight that the minute a Palace fans responds with facts they get abuse, what are moderator's for ? to stop this sort of behaviour, but no you go crying to them to get Palace fans banned, if they show any sort of retaliation when you have a weak argument. Even the word retard is used which I thought went out with the dark ages, but like I said class some people just don't have it. Going to go now, but a bit of advice for you don't put any Palace threads up, as and you know it's a bit embarrassing for you. The odd victory in the last 20 odd years, losing at home in your cup final, losing first league game at your little stadium is wrote in your history, now we move further away with the expected 120 million for staying up, also the good old U S of A going to pit a few bob in. I've had my fun pulled you all in hook line and sinker, bye wankers :tosser:

Is it different on the BBS then?

Do shut the door after you.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Cock. And there it is:

I've had my fun pulled you all in hook line and sinker, bye wankers :tosser:

.ITS A BRIGHTON MESSAGE BOARD YOU RETARDED **** SO WE PUT WHATEVER THREADS WE WANT.

YOU shouldnt be on here. YOU should stick to your own board.

YOU are lucky the mods let you on here COZ I ****ING WOULDNT.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Whats birdwatching got to do with it ?

An eagle swanned over here to crow at some seagulls, but being a bit of a turkey, he made a booby with his spelling. Not being able to take the grousing about his English, he tried to duck the issue, couldn’t swallow being called a dodo and swiftly chickened out.

He thinks we’re all Bustards.

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
To be fair English, wasn't my best subject, but in life I have done very well. Thanks for all your comments and to be perfectly honest, it's to me all a bit of fun and I can take as well as give. There is too much awful stuff going on in this world to worry about a bit verbals, and trust me I don't worry about it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
To be fair English, wasn't my best subject, but in life I have done very well.

Says the Palace fan who can't keep off his rival club's board despite the fact that everyone here has made it clear they want you to go away.

I really think you're looking in the wrong places if you are lonely. We can't help you here.

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
Says the Palace fan who can't keep off his rival club's board despite the fact that everyone here has made it clear they want you to go away.

I really think you're looking in the wrong places if you are lonely. We can't help you here.
Palace thread I believe, lonely from a person who has nearly 20,000 posts. Think you need to look at yourself fella or miss.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
To be fair English, wasn't my best subject, but in life I have done very well. Thanks for all your comments and to be perfectly honest, it's to me all a bit of fun and I can take as well as give. There is too much awful stuff going on in this world to worry about a bit verbals, and trust me I don't worry about it.

I thought you'd said 'bye' earlier.

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
I'm a Brighton fan, you cretin!

And you are definitely that Palace poster Seaside and all his other incarnations.
Well done for that ,like myself not a glory hunter, but come on you must have something else in your life surely?.
I won't respond to your cretin comment, and know I'm myself first time on here. Please reply so you can increase your post score further, how's the old rock n roll these days you seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Now I'm off to earn the tax that no doubt keeps you supplied in fags.:wink:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Is it normal for someone that has 'done well' in life to get their kicks from posting on the message board of a football team that they don't even support? Popular theory is that most internet trolls are attempting to make up for shortcomings in their real lives by creating a fantasy on-line persona.

In short: none of us believe you, and we reckon you're probably a virgin that lives with his mum.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yet again awful abuse from a complete ****. Didn't know you was the keyboard warrior. :tosser:, I can spell premier league though, and you lost your cup final to your greatest rivals, that you will never ever get over.

Funny how it's you lot that mention it more than we do. Because we've moved on. Time for you to do the same as well, you sanctimonious ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here