Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More on ISIS, as if you didn't have enough to alarm you about them...

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
http://www.clarionproject.org/

This valuable (say I) anti-ISIS website publishes English language copies of 'Dabiq', ISIS' in-house monthly magazine (if you can believe it), now at issue 12.

It also publishes their videos. I haven't watched any.

But if you wish to see and read about

- Babies blown up by explosives as training exercise
- Young children publicly undergoing amputations and crucifixions in front of their (also to die) parents
- Industrial scale rape and the most unthinkably dreadful treatment of women
- People slow roasted
- Mass drownings
- Hellish tortures
- Beheadings 'given' as wedding presents
- & BTW unthinkably huge massacring of Moslems, so remember that when 'Islamophobia' is trotted out in the debate - ISIS are the greatest Islamophobes!

It goes on and on and it is all there for you to see, which they want you to, and it's probably a good idea if you do.

It's horrible to say but this is the start of a third world war, but played out according to different rules to the first two. When we enter the battle with air strikes on Syria we will experience hideous Paris-like killings in our streets from a (larger than imagined) caucus of ISIS sympathisers amongst our populace.

But what can we do but fight the scourge?
Oh lovely, id really love to see people being slow roasted or babies being blown up :facepalm:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I read today daesh kill kids in front of their parents cook them and force their parents to eat them. To say after what the Nazi's did they could be worse but I think they are

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I read today daesh kill kids in front of their parents cook them and force their parents to eat them. To say after what the Nazi's did they could be worse but I think they are

I've heard that they force people to live in Croydon. Even worse.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Does not just have to be ISIS.
"An Egyptian man pulled his two-year-old granddaughter from her mother’s arms while she was asleep and raped her, prompting the mother to kill her daughter to avert a scandal, newspapers in the Arab country reported on Thursday."
http://www.emirates247.com/crime/world/man-rapes-grand-daughter-mom-kills-her-2015-12-10-1.613537

Or this

A 51 year old Saudi man and his 6 year old wife
http://conservativepost.com/a-51-year-old-saudi-imam-and-his-6-year-old-wifedoes-anyone-see-this/

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Oh lovely, id really love to see people being slow roasted or babies being blown up :facepalm:

Er... read my post, I would run a mile before watching the sick videos, but they are published to prove these atrocities have occurred.

Would anyone wanting this thread closed, or Clarion closed wish to protect Islamic State from the opprobrium that the free world will sense on seeing/knowing of these ghastly atrocities? I hope not...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here