Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CORBYN, McDONNELL AND LIVINGSTONE.

I will do. I'm not asking for any apologies from Corbyn for his comments just an acknowledgement from him that he supported the IRA actions. There's ample evidence that both he and McDonnell did and for a very long time. Actually, I don't even want an acknowledgement, just for him to stop this ridiculous charade that he's a pacifist trying to bring about an end to war and violence wherever he can and that he's never been besties with the IRA high command.

FFS this is utter bullshit. Grow up. I've been around Corbyn since he started in Parliament and stop confusing encouraging Sinn Fein to participate in the political process with support for IRA actions, it's a blatant ****ing smear

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Jeremy Corbyn 'cannot support UK air strikes in Syria'

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has written to his MPs to say he cannot support UK air strikes targeting so-called Islamic State in Syria.

He rejected Prime Minister David Cameron's claim in a Commons debate that action would make Britain safer.
And he said the PM had no "coherent strategy" for the defeat of IS.

A leading shadow cabinet member said his intervention - which puts him at odds with half of his front bench - would lead to resignations.
"There will be resignations among senior members of the shadow cabinet over this," the shadow cabinet member told BBC assistant political editor Norman Smith.

He said Mr Corbyn's letter had led to a breakdown of trust within the shadow cabinet, which had not been consulted before it was sent.
A British serviceman would be "insulted" by Mr Corbyn's "ridiculous party games" he said, adding: "We are becoming a complete joke."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34939109

Corbyn sticking to his 'principles' causing the Labour party to implode ... certainly a new type of politics!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has written to his MPs to say he cannot support UK air strikes targeting so-called Islamic State in Syria.

He rejected Prime Minister David Cameron's claim in a Commons debate that action would make Britain safer.

A leading shadow cabinet member said his intervention - which puts him at odds with half of his front bench - would lead to resignations.
"There will be resignations among senior members of the shadow cabinet over this," the shadow cabinet member told BBC assistant political editor Norman Smith.

He said Mr Corbyn's letter had led to a breakdown of trust within the shadow cabinet, which had not been consulted before it was sent.
A British serviceman would be "insulted" by Mr Corbyn's "ridiculous party games" he said, adding: "We are becoming a complete joke."

Corbyn sticking to his 'principles' causing the Labour party to implode ... certainly a new type of politics!

why has this letter been sent so quickly without the knowledge of the shadow cabinet,as i understood it they were going to discuss Camerons proposals throughout the weekend.
get the feeling his mind has always been made up even before any debate on the proposals

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
why has this letter been sent so quickly without the knowledge of the shadow cabinet,as i understood it they were going to discuss Camerons proposals throughout the weekend.
get the feeling his mind has always been made up even before any debate on the proposals

Because he has no idea how to Lead a political party?

Your right he was never going to support further military action, the supposed consultation and new politics of open debate are a desperate joke. It's Corbyn's way no matter the damage it does to Labour.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Blimey, if he was a Tory Party Sleeper inserted into Labour years ago to blow them to pieces as and when required he couldn't be doing a better job...

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

What a ****ker of a man eh?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Corbyn is a complete and utter disaster for the Labour party. I still can't believe is is not some sort of elabote hoax

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

i reckon Corbyn is correct on both those points. he should give his party a free vote, and everyone can decide for themselves.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
FFS this is utter bullshit. Grow up. I've been around Corbyn since he started in Parliament and stop confusing encouraging Sinn Fein to participate in the political process with support for IRA actions, it's a blatant ****ing smear
Its blatantly true you utter clown.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

If you have been around Calamity Corbyn it explains your inept ramblings we have suffered over the last 13 years…

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
The real villains - sorry for our committed politicos but they were on both sides - were the cretins who believed in the Arab Spring. Hague, a joke of a Foreign Secretary, and Cameron were among them. As for Corbyn, in most occupations he'd be forced to retire.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Heres a little more evidence, do you really think Corbyn isn't the same ?

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/politics/article4625106.ece

image.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here