Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should the club have accepted 6.5 million for Dunk?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I think this shows just how clueless you are. The Burnley player nearly pulled Dunk's arm off.

Dunk and Greer kept an £8 million striker quiet between them today. Were you actually watching the game?

Rubbish mate Dunk nearly had the shirt off his back your a complete idiot if you think that wasn't a pen! Have another look at it!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Mate were you actually watching he was shite!

Not his biggest fan but he really wasn't shite today. At times he was a liability with his holding and he didn't learn from the earlier penalty with his shirt tugging but he was pretty solid most of the time.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I think this shows just how clueless you are. The Burnley player nearly pulled Dunk's arm off.

Dunk and Greer kept an £8 million striker quiet between them today. Were you actually watching the game?

Rubbish mate Dunk nearly had the shirt off his back your a complete idiot if you think that wasn't a pen! Have another look at it!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

I've had a number of looks at it. He's all over Dunk as well. It's clearly 50/50, it just looks bad when you don't know what you're talking about. Hooper is a terrible referee who always gives penalties against us. I really hope he never referees us again.

By the way, if I'm a complete idiot, at least I know how to use your and you're.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Not his biggest fan but he really wasn't shite today. At times he was a liability with his holding and he didn't learn from the earlier penalty with his shirt tugging but he was pretty solid most of the time.

A fair comment mate!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As said elsewhere Dunk made it very easy for Hooper to make his mark.

Had it not been then I'm sure it would have been something else.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I thought he did very well keeping the leagues top scorer quiet. Handled the physicality well but was a bit naive for the penalty. That said he could do it every game and probably only give away 2 penalties

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The key is whether he can stop making big errors in this season. They have to stop, and stop soon. Everything else about his game is excellent.

Feb 14, 2010
I thought Dunk was being tugged by the Burnley player. Thought it an odd penalty and harsh. Either way it was a shocking game. Both sides were terrible and would get murdered in the top flight. I suppose we have injuries but really was two poor teams today.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I thought Dunk was being tugged by the Burnley player. Thought it an odd penalty and harsh. Either way it was a shocking game. Both sides were terrible and would get murdered in the top flight. I suppose we have injuries but really was two poor teams today.

Bit harsh I thought it was more like 2 good teams cancelling each other out.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Interesting that I'm not the only person who thinks that he should have been sold. He has been lucky not to have had penalties given against him during other games this season. The money Fulham offered, could have been invested on bringing in other players. I just can't see him getting any better. This is only my opinion. If I'm proven wrong I will gladly admit it. He will be run ragged in the Premiership. I'm off again on my travels again now for the next month, Mr big balls El Pres, so hope the undefeated run continues.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Yes. He's a liability. Panics in possession when under pressure, still makes a lot of mistakes and gets booked far too much.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
The problem is, pulling someones arm doesn't really show but pulling someone's shirt does. You only pull a shirt if you haven't the confidence to beat the man fairly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here