Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 22389

A good point and still join top. Two homes games now.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Great result , can someone tell me in 90 mins you wouldn't swap Murphy and March around once , baffles me!!
Even more baffling is why March was on for 90 minutes-he was shocking today.

Still, we didn't lose.

Dec 29, 2011
Thought that was a really good performance and edged the game on the whole. With the injection of pace from Kaz and some better performances in midfield we could have won.
It definitely proves to those watching that we're not just pace setters.

Stephens and Kayal were out two best players, what more can you ask from the midfield?

Rubbish game of football. Unbeaten, and a total lack of excitement in the game as usual. What a disappointing performance.
One of our best performances of the season. Went away to the second best team in the league and played really well, could have won if it wasn't for a penalty. Brighten up you miserable ****.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bruno MoM for me, having a great season.

Very good performance, good going forward but as we all know, **** all in front of goal. Looking good defensively but Dunk can't defend without wrestling. Happy with a point.

Thought the same thing-he was tremendous yet again today.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Stephens and Kayal were out two best players, what more can you ask from the midfield?

One of our best performances of the season. Went away to the second best team in the league and played really well, could have won if it wasn't for a penalty. Brighten up you miserable ****.
This

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
A decent performance. Credit to Greer who did really well for the 90, Rosenior and Bruno too. Thought March was rubbish today, it's like he is either brilliant or awful. I think we are one decent striker away from winning games like this.

A decent point overall though.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Definite penalty according to Dyche. He saw it from 60 yards away apparently but didn't see Dunk's arm being pulled out of its socket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here