Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tax on cigarettes ( or tax dodging)

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
My Mrs brought me back 200 Mayfair from Gib a couple of weeks ago, £15 over there.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
sounds like the sort of place you can also pick up an Uzi,cheap Coke and take your pick of a chained up trafficked 18 year old.

Do the right thing and send me a PM on its location...........ill investigate and give you a second opinion..........may take a while though............i like to be thorough .

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
sounds like the sort of place you can also pick up an Uzi,cheap Coke and take your pick of a chained up trafficked 18 year old.

Do the right thing and send me a PM on its location...........ill investigate and give you a second opinion..........may take a while though............i like to be thorough .

Oooo aren't you a hero.........x

When your done give me a full report! The delay in original and edit is intentional.....

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Great input, thanks. Try running a legit business, being undermined by others dodging duty and VAT.

Were you bullied at school? You run a corner shop? You a slave to authority? whilst condoning your government allowing multinational corporations to **** all over our tax laws. Or are you just a YES boy? I repeat. :tosser::tosser:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Were you bullied at school? You run a corner shop? You a slave to authority? whilst condoning your government allowing multinational corporations to **** all over our tax laws. Or are you just a YES boy? I repeat. :tosser::tosser:

You really are a prize bellend. You know nothing about me or my businesses. So tax evasion is wrong for big business but fine for small ones ? The type of idiot who is happy for small scale tax evasion to go on whilst no doubt raging against austerity. It is you with your comments and mindset who is the:tosser:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
You really are a prize bellend. You know nothing about me or my businesses. So tax evasion is wrong for big business but fine for small ones ? The type of idiot who is happy for small scale tax evasion to go on whilst no doubt raging against austerity. It is you with your comments and mindset who is the:tosser:

yeah ok. cya

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here