Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyson Fury

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Off topic but what the hell has Haye blown all his cash on? He must be even more of a tit than he seems if he really is skint.
I remember seeing him in interviews talking about his business interests and the like. He came across as being quite smart, but he must have been the complete opposite to have lost it all.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I remember seeing him in interviews talking about his business interests and the like. He came across as being quite smart, but he must have been the complete opposite to have lost it all.

All smoke and mirrors, if you earn a million and spend TWO you will soon go skint. All those pull outs of fights would have cost him, plus shoulder surgery etc. He will talk a BIG fight , get a pay day against Joshua and then put up a WORSE show than that other PUSSY Audrey Harrison did against him , Haye all talk , no FIGHT

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
All smoke and mirrors, if you earn a million and spend TWO you will soon go skint.
Surely even he knew that.

He will talk a BIG fight , get a pay day against Joshua and then put up a WORSE show than that other PUSSY Audrey Harrison did against him , Haye all talk , no FIGHT
Despite your use of capitals, I agree. No way I'd pay to see him 'fight'.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Before making any predictions I will wait to see how he performs in his comeback fight.if he can get back to as he was when he beat Valuev he would beat Fury but the big question is IF.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Only one winner as far as I can tell

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 177
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 178

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:love:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 343

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Or......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 271

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Klitchko has said he will take up the rematch clause and Wembley is being suggested in the summer. Would 80,000 people want to go to watch that fight?

Although Fury has won the titles there seems to be a very strange reaction to it. Almost like he hasn't really won it. I'm a big boxing fan and even I'm bit nothing about it.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I would imagine it'd sell out Wembley. Just not convinced klitschko will leave Germany for a fight in Furys home country

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

You utter twonk Is that the worst pic you could find of Paris Fury who although isn't a model is a decent enough looking girl, very honest and down to earth, and been with Tyson since they were kids? Id love to see the state of your missus. If you've even got one.

It's astounding how so many people who called the fight wrong and have no idea about boxing are still unable to take the new heavyweight champion of the world with Grace,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here