Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well I want, nay, demand both! It is almost Christmas after all & I have been a (relatively) good boy all year. Come Uncle Tone: you know it makes sense.

Here here! If we're going to splash that amount of cash in Calleri, the least we can do is to provide him with a strike partner who speaks the same language!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ecuador are currently number 54 in the Fifa Rankings. For ranking 31-50 he would have needed to have played 75% or more international games in the last 24 months to qualify, for those countries outside of that it's extremely difficult to get a work permit under the new regulations.

When his name was mentioned to me earlier this week it was stated that he would be below the threshold required but it was hoped that by playing in upcoming game(s) - I can see only one against Venezuela next week - he would be at around the %age that would give some hope of a positive clearance.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Any news on Clayton?

You can be as snide as you like - I only pass on what I am told in good faith. You are completely free to ignore it. I've almost certainly been over-optimistic on certain deals in the past, and based on what I was told about Clayton, that was almost certainly one of them, but I am an optimistically-natured fan.

Feel free to put me on your ignore list.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Here here! If we're going to splash that amount of cash in Calleri, the least we can do is to provide him with a strike partner who speaks the same language!

EXACTLY! And I am personally willing to commit to purchasing a additional pint of Harveys at each home fixture to contribute. Can't say fairer than that (+ I won't ask for anything next year...honest).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Linked with Sampdoria for a cheaper $8m but sounds like that's too much for them...

Miler Bolanos is again targeted by European clubs. Emelec striker would be option for Sampdoria of Italy in the winter, which begins in January, when the Ecuadorian equipment already in preseason.

According Calcionews24, electrical attacker and seduces the Italian national team cast by its offensive characteristics. "(Miler s) playmaker, midfielder or second striker," notes the Italian average.

However, the publication says that "a major obstacle" to complete the transaction and Emelec "asking $ 8 million for the clearance of ram and this payment is in two parts, conditions definitely out of reach (Sampdoria)" .

It is also added that the Mexican club Pachuca is 'intensifying' contacts with the blue team, "favored by the rupture that occurred a few weeks ago between the player and his coach De Felippe (this was before the delayed match against El Nacional in Manta ) ".

Bolaños has scored 21 goals this season with power. In their last two scored a hat-trick against Catholic University in Quito and a brace against Deportivo Cuenca in Manta.

http://www.eluniverso.com/deportes/...8-millones-miler-bolanos-segun-medio-italiano

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...and Mexico's Club America...

According to the journalist Fernando Schwartz, the player would be in the plans of Club America; so he mentioned this morning in its program on FOX Sports.

It is not the first time the name of the Ecuadorian striker sounds to reach the Mexican soccer; Bolaños just last tournament was about to be strengthened Pachuca, where negotiations with the Bella Airosa fell by the limit of foreigners in their squad.

Also it is known that America had tried to gain the services of the player but before the departure of Antonio Mohamed in the Apertura 2014, operations fell.

Bolaños 25, currently plays for Emelec your country is one of the great figures of the Serie A Ecuador; He was top scorer in the Copa Sudamericana 2014 edition and is constantly appealed by the selection of Ecuador by Argentine Gustavo Quinteros. (Remember that you Bolaños scored in Mexico in the last Copa America, where El Tri lost 2-1 to Ecuador).

The letter of "Millionaire" round in the 3 million Euros but have to wait until this tournament comes to an end to many rumors and stories to lose or gain weight voices according to the needs and contexts of clubs.

http://www.futbolsapiens.com/actualidad/america-buscaria-a-miler-bolanos/

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bananas.

Would look great in our yellow away kit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
And god knows what this is all about

The debate on Miller Bolaños continues: is it a crack, especially for 8 million euros ask ?, or are we facing a new case of inflation of those who love both addicts mirages? We solve this once.

First, to whom we can describe as 'crack'? What are the requirements to be met by a player to receive this Anglo-Saxon adjective applied to someone who is a "master" of his office? Because crack is literally a crack, an explosion; but in its colloquial meaning it is for talented exception.

An obvious quality is handling the ball. Skill, quality -innata or not the ball is the first requirement. Lionel Messi is now the embodiment of the technique, which permeates his enormous dose of talent (as a synonym for artistic and mental faculties). Messi is the ultimate expression of what may be the exquisite treatment to admire both the ball to score. The cracks, is king, the referent model. Of course it is not Messi Miller (no one is) but can agree that he has talent for soccer. That is not disputed.

What is in doubt is whether Miller has enough ability to play in any of the three heaviest leagues in Europe. As shown in Emelec (no matter the team turn) is not enough to think they will succeed. One thing is in Serie A (full of poorly armed teams tournament, hungry, sometimes autoderrotados in advance) and other national team, with rivals more weight and hierarchy, almost all militants in Europe.

It may be said that Miller national team strip, but beware: the passage through the Tricolor is spacing, while Europoa have to fight every seven days (or three) with the elite all the time. It is this bravo. Talented consolidated as Cristhian Noboa have not had the option of playing in Spain, England or Italy. With 25 years already served, and Miller would be far from justifying the 8 million euros to be asking for it.

But one 'crack' must have other requirements to deserve that nickname: the values ​​are. Discipline, humility, patience, respect and humility are forging the cracks. Well, there are people who, protected by his enormous talent, left hand values, as happened to the great George Best and then the unique Diego Maradona, with the ball geniuses but that went wrong for his life around his head.

A crack is an example for children and Maradona is not exactly the way to go, but his heavenly game itself will be an exception and deserves merit you say 'crack', although their fate is to be remembered as much for his artwork against English as its jet set runaway.

¿Bolaños is a role model? Maybe. His past Barcelona, ​​Liga (in the huge American League and Cup Winners 2009) and Chivas USA are not to remember. They say that their effort to seek redemption in Emelec can serve a Hollywood film to overcome, but there are signs that even his victorious passage through the Bombillo everything is not worthy of a novel by Paulo Coelho.

Of course, Bolanos does have several of the above listed values, but what issue is whether really has, for example, mature enough to be the first to arrive at training and the last to leave, or have the poise to eat bank and wait for his chance as Antonio Valencia, crack cracks of Ecuador, example of professionalism in all its dimensions.

Perhaps the only way to resolve this debate is once put Miller in Europe and watch him play. Kaviedes failed. Ulysses failed to play in a big club in England. Mendez shone much more at PSV but neither could move to a club of the big three. Actually, if Bolanos goes to Europe, his agent itself should be called 'crack'.

http://www.elcomercio.com/blogs/el-...udamericanas-millerbolanos-crack-ecuador.html

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does this story generate any facts:-

Is the club looking to spend a maximum of !0m Euros?
On one young player?
That player being a striker?
Currently finishing his season in South America?

Irrespective of the player if this were to come off it would be he greatest transfer in Albion history.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Bozza thanks for the info v exciting indeed, do we know what % of Ecuador's games he has played in the last 24 months?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You can be as snide as you like - I only pass on what I am told in good faith. You are completely free to ignore it. I've almost certainly been over-optimistic on certain deals in the past, and based on what I was told about Clayton, that was almost certainly one of them, but I am an optimistically-natured fan.

Feel free to put me on your ignore list.

Spot on

(Btw, you can't ignore a mod :thumbsup: )

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone with enough imagination to not be posting rumours about former Albion, Newcastle, Birmingham or Norwich players is fine by me.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Definitely more than just a rumour it seems.....

https://mifutbolecuador.wordpress.com/2015/11/14/el-futuro-de-miler-p

Miller-Bolaños-Emelec
El futuro de Miler podría ser Brighton & Hove Albion... More

Miller Bolaños - Emelec
Miler 's future could be Brighton & Hove Albion...

Miller Bolaños - Emelec
Miler 's future could be Brighton & Hove Albion
14 NOVEMBER 2015 BY MIFUTBOLECUADOR 0 COMMENTS

On Thursday , Club Sport Emelec authorized representatives of players, Kolade Omowaye , to negotiate striker Miller Bolaños with Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club ( team that plays in SkyBet Championship, second division of England). The Ecuadorian stipulated box within 60 days to be achieved to the international transfer .
Kolade Omowaye , representing Adequate Sport Management, in power that was granted must ask for the sale of 100 % of the sports rights of Miller Bolanos, the sum of 10 million euros ( 10,769.000 million) . By the time the agent is currently negotiating with the English, and in the coming days will know if the expected transfer of Ecuador is given .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There ain't much wrong with Hemed.

Jeez the fella only arrived in the country 3 months ago.

If he wasn't getting the chances to miss, then fair do's.
But all the time he's in the right place at the right time to not score, with 5 goals already this season, I think we can safely say there'll be more to come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here