Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Children In Need - good/bad bits?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Didn't watch much of it.

Did see a brief sequence featuring Warwick Davis and it reminded me of an awful moment during autumn half term when we were visiting family in the Cotswolds.

We were enjoying a family day out when a bearded, balding dwarf about the same size as Warwick Davis and wearing a very smart three-piece suit and Barbour jacket walked out of a shop just as we were going in. I could sense my 4 year old lad was about to comment but I could neither divert his attention nor get my hand over his mouth in time.

"Daddy," he said, loudly. "Is that a children or a little old man?"

:facepalm:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I was on the CIN donation phones last night, and took about £300 total - other reps were getting cray amounts!)

we seemed to get higher per call, as the pubs close.. :)) :clap2::whisky:

Hopefully got it recorded, but dont want to sit through a load of bore..

I'd recommend skipping everything apart from the last couple of seconds.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Didn't watch much of it.

Did see a brief sequence featuring Warwick Davis and it reminded me of an awful moment during autumn half term when we were visiting family in the Cotswolds.

We were enjoying a family day out when a bearded, balding dwarf about the same size as Warwick Davis and wearing a very smart three-piece suit and Barbour jacket walked out of a shop just as we were going in. I could sense my 4 year old lad was about to comment but I could neither divert his attention nor get my hand over his mouth in time.

:lolol: :laugh:
Had a similar thing happen when my daughter was little.
Walking along Brighton seafront when a dwarf came towards us, my daughter said out loud " funny little man, silly looking boy " :facepalm:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
:lolol: :laugh:
Had a similar thing happen when my daughter was little.
Walking along Brighton seafront when a dwarf came towards us, my daughter said out loud " funny little man, silly looking boy " :facepalm:

:lol::lol:

Glad it just isn't me then!

Worst thing is that later on the same day we encountered the same chap other side of the road, getting into his BMW.
Before he could say anything else, I palmed my son off onto my unsuspecting sister and walked off quickly.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Didn't watch much of it.

Makes me think of this...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here