74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Incompetent

26 35.14%
  • Bent

48 64.86%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Seb Coe - Incompetent or Bent ?

0 Not allowed!
    As he has been vice President of the International Association of Athletics Federations since 2007 and apparently had no idea what was going on, which do you think he is, Incompetent or Bent ?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      As he has been vice President of the International Association of Athletics Federations since 2007 and apparently had no idea what was going on, which do you think he is, Incompetent or Bent ?
      Not sure but I'm struggling to see how he can now stay in his position especially with his job at Nike.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Nice well thought out poll!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      The system is to blame,Seb Coe needed the votes of Russia in order to get elected so he had to be careful with his criticisms.Hopefully now he is in a position of power he can crack down on drug abuse.The trouble with the I.A.A.F and F.I.F.A is that once your in the organisation you can't help but be tainted but I would be surprised if he was bent.

1 Not allowed!
      Neither, he is one of the few decent, honest people at the top of international sport. He is in an impossible situation but the worst you could say he is naive and hopefully for the op sake not litigious
      'Our system rests to a large extent on the notion that we accept the result of free and fair elections with good grace, even if we’ve lost, and get on with making the best of it.'
      ( . ) ( . )
      Struggling for breath at the top of the stairs

1 Not allowed!
      Poll needs to be multiple choice.
      I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own,
      Better times now though!! I remember the good times's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Poll needs a 'neither' option. I would trust him. As mentioned though, once in with these organisations it must be so easy to be handed brown envelopes and think it's more money than I earn in a decade.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hillian1 View Post
      Poll needs to be multiple choice.
      It is.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I think he is neither. Judge him over the next 2 or 3 years now he is President.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by JC Footy Genius View Post
      Neither, he is one of the few decent, honest people at the top of international sport. He is in an impossible situation but the worst you could say he is naive and hopefully for the op sake not litigious
      I did think about it before i posted, but no namby pamby fence sitting here - you only live once !