Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shootings and explosion in Paris!

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Oooh - I've offended your self satisfied superiority bubble. Splendid.
I'm now going to bed a happy man

Feel free to rail against that to your heart's content. You'll still be offended. I'll be asleep. Life is good!

I'm not self-satisfied at all. Just sad that you're so stupid.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Seems to me that you and a few other posters who have always been a denier of any trouble looming, have sneered and put down other peoples worries and fears on this type of thing happening are now coming on here to lecture on what we can say, how you think we feel and how we should post and react
"step away from the keyboard", i think most will do what they want.......perhaps you should have stepped away from the keyboard and taken note of the fears/worries....because you were heavily involved in the "traditional binfests".

If you can find a single post of mine that denied that there were troubles I would be astounded.

I am not lecturing anyone on what they can and can't say, you are all very welcome to share you knee jerk thoughts on the subject and ignore the biases that cloud your judgement.

However i am also free to point out the above in posts that advocate nuclear war and suggest that we are now at war and will soon be fighting against neighbours etc.

If this is what people need to do to get through a tragedy like this then so be it, what ever gets you through the night and all that.

Carry on.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Fair do's, I don't think I'll bother trawling back through the thread to have a look. Not even sure how to feel, so I'm just going to abandon this thread, crack open another cider and become as numbed as possible so I don't have to face this **** of a world in a conscious state for a little while at least. I apologise to anyone that was offended when I inadvertently endorsed mass genocide and fpr the overuse of high horses due to mild intoxication.

What the **** have we become.

Fair do's mate, this is a horrendous business.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
ISIS. Enjoying living in your bubble?

Oh, sorry - you must be one of those people who likes to be offended on behalf of somebody else (who probably isn't offended anyway). Have a nice day.

Well I'd say that's pretty much spot on.
Probably on constant look out for the 'I'm offended by anything and everything' bandwagon to come along so he can jump on it!!!

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Well I'd say that's pretty much spot on.
Probably on constant look out for the 'I'm offended by anything and everything' bandwagon to come along so he can jump on it!!!

I'm offended by two things tonight. Mainly by 120 plus people being slaughtered in Paris. But also by the unjustified assumption that banning immigrants will stop this happening.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm offended by two things tonight. Mainly by 120 plus people being slaughtered in Paris. But also by the unjustified assumption that banning immigrants will stop this happening.
...but it will. It has been proven by some of the more retarded and bigoted posters on here that stopping curry munchers, rag heeads and chinkies and that then the world would become another Eden populated by rich, fat Caucasians in the northern fertile countries stuffing our stupid faces with triple cheese barbecue and Bacon mc muffins. The other ones, where the whole food, air water,shelter thing is more challenging. Well, hey can carry on murdering each other in the sand,.

larus

We should not be surprised by these attacks. The UK has been on a high state of alert for some time now; so, it's happened in France, but this could so easily have been here. Be under no illusion, this type of attack WILL happen here in the future. It's impossible to prevent without becoming a police state.

There's a myriad of cause and effects here. Whatever one person says, theere will be another with an opposing view. The reality is, it's layers of issues caused by decades or even centuries of religion/conflict.

So, what's the solution? We can't intern all immigrants as this compounds the problem. We also don't want to stop immigration/emmigration as we pride ourselves on our tolerance and diversity in this country.

However, the clearly is a problem with some Islamic "teaching" (I use that word but it's probably not what happens in some cases). Islam is a peaceful religion, as is Christianity. However, it's possible to twist the words in the Koran/Bible for evil purposes. From what I've heard (media reports etc.), the muslim community are loathe to report this type of activity to the police/authorities and close ranks. These community 'leaders' are therefore complicit in the proliferation of exteme teachings.

We need to be able to deport those responsible for inciting religious extremism to enable the security forces to protect the citizens of this country. Those who wish to live in this country need to accept it is predominately a Christian country and we don't want sharia law here. Tolerance works both ways; too many take offence if we try to stand up for the rights of the majority as well as the minority. The muslim community has to engage fully with the authorities, or accept the right of the authorities to act in the interests of the population at large. If that means that some 'innocents' get exported by mistake, I can live with that outcome,

This is not racism; this is religoion, or should I say, the abuse of religion.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Reading through a dreadfully sad thread on a sombre morning, this post did at least give me a reason for a quick smile:

I apologise to anyone that was offended when I inadvertently endorsed mass genocide

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
We should not be surprised by these attacks. The UK has been on a high state of alert for some time now; so, it's happened in France, but this could so easily have been here. Be under no illusion, this type of attack WILL happen here in the future. It's impossible to prevent without becoming a police state.

There's a myriad of cause and effects here. Whatever one person says, theere will be another with an opposing view. The reality is, it's layers of issues caused by decades or even centuries of religion/conflict.

So, what's the solution? We can't intern all immigrants as this compounds the problem. We also don't want to stop immigration/emmigration as we pride ourselves on our tolerance and diversity in this country.

However, the clearly is a problem with some Islamic "teaching" (I use that word but it's probably not what happens in some cases). Islam is a peaceful religion, as is Christianity. However, it's possible to twist the words in the Koran/Bible for evil purposes. From what I've heard (media reports etc.), the muslim community are loathe to report this type of activity to the police/authorities and close ranks. These community 'leaders' are therefore complicit in the proliferation of exteme teachings.

We need to be able to deport those responsible for inciting religious extremism to enable the security forces to protect the citizens of this country. Those who wish to live in this country need to accept it is predominately a Christian country and we don't want sharia law here. Tolerance works both ways; too many take offence if we try to stand up for the rights of the majority as well as the minority. The muslim community has to engage fully with the authorities, or accept the right of the authorities to act in the interests of the population at large. If that means that some 'innocents' get exported by mistake, I can live with that outcome,

This is not racism; this is religoion, or should I say, the abuse of religion.

Is Islam a peaceful religion? Is Christianity a peaceful religion? Sorry but I would have to disagree. The very basics of both faiths are wicked, advocating a vengeful, judgmental, controlling, jealous and vindictive god.

I do not think you have to 'twist' the words of the doctrines at all to find overt sexism, homophobia, discrimination, violence, rape and all manner of other disgusting instructions.

Yes, I am annoyed and angry at the moment but you know what - FU{K religion, I want to live in a secular world where these bronze age myths are a thing of the past. The sooner people around the world let go of this fairytale nonsense the sooner we can progress as a specie.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Just been reading through the full thread. Some people are truly embarrassing.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Very, very sad that the usual suspects on here have turned a tragic event into a platform to argue with each other and push their ridiculous views and agendas. I hope in the cold light of day you realise how revolting your behaviour has been on here. Shameful.

RIP to those that have lost their lives. A very sad and frightening day for the world.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Religion has little to do with this stuff. If such people weren't using it as an excuse for their evil then they would find another one. Islam and Christianity is neither good or evil or anywhere in-between they are simply belief systems. The good or evil comes from the people who follow them, they are the ones who decide what those belief systems mean to them and how they are going to use them in their life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here