Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shootings and explosion in Paris!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
North terminal at Gatwick now being evacuated due to a man with a grenede in his bag.

Really? How do you know?

Detective Superintendent Nick May says it's too early to say what the item is

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yes, but they knew happily that they would kill far more western than non Muslim, I am sure a few Muslim deaths could be somehow squirrelled away under a verse from their ancient form of scripture, more doing those poor Muslims some religious favour whilst killing predominately non Muslim and western

They've killed tens of thousands more people in Syrian and Iraq though than they have in the West, and those people are Muslim.

They have no code of honour, just murderers and as such indefensible.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Is it something similar to the common denominating link between Columbine, the death of John Lennon, Sandy Hook, the bombing of a Medicin Sans Frontier hospital in Afghanistan and the Unabomber?

Not in my opinion, no.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
That's the diplomatic approach because they don't want anyone panicking. They may or may not want the details getting into the mainstream news, for fear of copycat attacks.

Grenade and Riffle.

He is thought to have dropped a package into a bin as well

Yoda

English & European
Stupid post. They aren't killing people depending on whether they are male or not, they are killing non-muslims.

How many ******* times do people have to say it? NO THEY ******* DON'T. They kill ANYONE that doesn't believe in what THEIR interpretation of the Quran is and destroy ANYTHING built before it i.e. Palmyra

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I find it strange that there weren't more deaths at the Stade de France. Three suicide bombers - if you choose a location like that with tens of thousands of people present then surely you're aiming for more deaths? I make the point because I think it likely that would have been the main target on the night and, for some reason, a much bigger loss of life was somehow averted.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I find it strange that there weren't more deaths at the Stade de France. Three suicide bombers - if you choose a location like that with tens of thousands of people present then surely you're aiming for more deaths? I make the point because I think it likely that would have been the main target on the night and, for some reason, a much bigger loss of life was somehow averted.

Almost a miracle only 3 people died at the stadium.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

More luck than strange. Had it happened before the game whilst people were queuing to get in I am sure it would have caused many more deaths.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

true, however although this was all planned it may have been planned for a different night and slightly different targets, and due to the Americans jumping up and down saying they had got their man yesterday the terrorists brought the plan forward and those allocated the Stade De France had no tickets to get in at short notice...

I am just guessing though.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

This is what I don't understand.. Had they attacked only 30/40 minutes earlier the streets would have been full of people heading to the game.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Syrian passport found next to one of the terrorists, by all accounts.

In the old days terrorists at least needed to get a fake one to the country they wished to bomb and attack .......

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

You would have thought 6 million Muslims hell-bent on massacre would have planned this a little better.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That's the diplomatic approach because they don't want anyone panicking. They may or may not want the details getting into the mainstream news, for fear of copycat attacks.

It may be the diplomatic approach, but where's the proof that there ever was a grenade that wehategully claims?
As far as I can see, BBC are not even reporting anything about the incident.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Did I just hear that there has been another explosion and gunfire in Paris?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here