edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Am I the only here who wears my watch on my right wrist despite being right handed?

Sent from the tearglands of Massive Wednesday fans
I wear mine (Fossil Q Founder since you asked) on my left wrist and I'm left handed, if that helps at all.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
My new Tag watch and I'm right handed and wear it on my right wrist if anyone is curious.

20160530_163532.jpg

Attachments

• 0012182_0_Product.jpg
    0012182_0_Product.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 232

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Pics?
Why the change? Is it costing you much?
Don't you use toilet paper?

The navitimer has been sold so can't provide photos, it also funded the chronomat so no, it hasn't cost much. Felt like a change, hence the change.
And I have no idea what is meant by the toilet paper comment. Genuinely not being facetious, I don't get it.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Am I the only here who wears my watch on my right wrist despite being right handed?

Sent from the tearglands of Massive Wednesday fans

I do - we are a special breed of people that put up with watch wearing cynics on a daily basis but will not change wrists as it feels a bit weird on the other one

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
For years I couldn't wear a watch. I would have an allergic reaction to the metal back plate, no matter what watch my wife bought me (or which wife for that matter).

When I was younger it wasn't a problem but I always wore it on my right wrist even though I am right handed. I found the flip over type of clasp that was popular then, would keep coming undone if I wore it on my left. I think it was due to my guitar playing and the bending of the wrist to arch my fingers it would ping off and slip down my forearm.

Just recently discovered Smart watches (Plastic backed). Now my life is complete, plus I can look at my wrist, tell the time and read a brief synopsis of incoming emails. JOY!

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've got a £1500 budget from work for a watch, or I can have the money. I think I'll take the money, although I was looking at some Breitlngs in the jewellers the other day - if I was going to get a stupidly expensive watch, I think I'd get one of them. I like them a lot.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've got a £1500 budget from work for a watch, or I can have the money. I think I'll take the money, although I was looking at some Breitlngs in the jewellers the other day - if I was going to get a stupidly expensive watch, I think I'd get one of them. I like them a lot.
A £1500 budget from work for a watch? Never heard of that before.

Are you late all the time or something?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
http://www.watchfinder.co.uk/Tag Heuer/Aquaracer/WAY211C.BA0928/29975/item/68052

Been thinking of buying a new watch and remembered this thread. Looked on the WatchFinder site and saw this. For those with more knowledge on the subject, any thoughts on this model and also how often it should be serviced and what the rough costs would be for a service?

I have a Tag Aquaracer Automatic although I think it cost £1050. Yours looks a more upmarket model and price saving is genuine to price at Watches of Switzerland. I've never regretted my purchase for a moment. Servicing about £180 every 3 years or so. Yours may be more, but local watch sellers will give you the Tag fixed price. James Ross Jewellers in Portslade is a Friend of the Albion and a really nice helpful chap. Maybe have a chat with him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here