Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U21 Vs Norwich at Amex tonight

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This wasn't the FA Youth Cup - it was the Premier League U-21 Cup, a competition for Cat 1 academies joined by a number of Cat 2 and Cat 3 academies, at U-21 level.

The FA Youth Cup is for youth teams (ie players up to U-18 level). The round at which Albion enter hasn't been reached yet.

Sorry, I stand corrected.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Enjoyed that, especially when one of the Norwich players shouted 'shut up' to another. Anyway, Harper looked much sharper than last time and does have something about him. Goldson very good. I thought Ward was good too. Elvis was a mixed bag - looks best as winger or inside forward not good going down centre. But he needs to focus and will get caught off side a lot by experienced defenders. Ince playing well within himself, understandably.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Yes a very enjoyable evening with some very good goals , nice to hear the crunching of tackles and the communication between the players which you tend to not hear on match days . And also seeing Albion beat the opposition by more than one goal . And hardly any queuing at half time for a beer, and never seen so many pies, bet they were cooked up hours ago and you could break a window with them ��

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He is hardly going to be the finished article now is he? What are you expecting from a youngster?

Only shows I've been watching him. I thought he might get a place on the subs bench of the first team. Not so sure now? I am NOT surprised he still has a contract.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
:goal:

I want to see the goals on video again. Especially as I missed the last two, being somewhat unexpected. All the ones I saw were very good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here