Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The good, the bad and the Brighton - Croydon Advertiser

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What is the record for number of palace fans telling us how much they don't care about something?

The fact that it's ownership of their club makes it all very bizarre.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
What is the record for number of palace fans telling us how much they don't care about something?

The fact that it's ownership of their club makes it all very bizarre.
Sorry that's my fault for not making it clear . My point was I don't care for your stats about some poxy Basketball / baseball / American football / soccer or whatever team you want to throw about . I hope that's clearer .

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
Do you think the American owners will introduce drums, flying eagles, goal music, a naff pop song to run out to, and a team who have to be "winners" before anyone will turn up..?.. Oh already there. A perfect match, the American's will be right at home.
They could introduce clackers , to try and create a atmosphere.

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
Yes they are, a mistake not repeated at the Albion. The sort of crap you expect to see at Selhurst.

What I see at selhurst is premier league football, brilliant atmosphere second to none, quality players something certain clubs dream of, keep up the jealousy.

Feb 14, 2010
What I see at selhurst is premier league football, brilliant atmosphere second to none, quality players something certain clubs dream of, keep up the jealousy.

Thats the thing about Palace, you need Premier League football for anyone to watch you, Brighton are a little more old school than that and dont. Thats why you keep going on about your team and premier league, you dont get that it would be shameful to support a club that needed to give childrens season tickets to adults and give away free tickets to get people to turn up in the Championship but then have a full house against say Man U. It ever was the same at Palace tho, as we can see with the Cantona kick photo as half the crowd had Man U hats and shirts on. Palace are just a different club to Brighton, you think a kid with drum makes a great atmosphere and as evidence you will quote Sky TV and the BBC. Brighton and old school clubs like us tho find the likes of you and Reading with your drums embarrassing. Its like the protests, Brighton had the York City home match and well you have about 50 teenagers marching through the city. Comparing Brighton and Palace is impossible, you are just suited to American ways and well Brighton are more likely to bring a goal post down. Two different types of clubs.

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
Thats the thing about Palace, you need Premier League football for anyone to watch you, Brighton are a little more old school than that and dont. Thats why you keep going on about your team and premier league, you dont get that it would be shameful to support a club that needed to give childrens season tickets to adults and give away free tickets to get people to turn up in the Championship but then have a full house against say Man U. It ever was the same at Palace tho, as we can see with the Cantona kick photo as half the crowd had Man U hats and shirts on. Palace are just a different club to Brighton, you think a kid with drum makes a great atmosphere and as evidence you will quote Sky TV and the BBC. Brighton and old school clubs like us tho find the likes of you and Reading with your drums embarrassing. Its like the protests, Brighton had the York City home match and well you have about 50 teenagers marching through the city. Comparing Brighton and Palace is impossible, you are just suited to American ways and well Brighton are more likely to bring a goal post down. Two different types of clubs.
Cheers, you have your opinion I have mine, 50 teenagers marching through London come. Don't be ridiculous , both clubs fans in their own way tried their best to save their clubs at difficult times of which where not the fans fault, so to try and ridicule them is is childish. I have respect for any fan trying to save their clubs ask any aldershot etc, fan. I live in Sussex and have Brighton fans as friends. And would rather have a beer with a Brighton fan than any of the big clubs as to support our clubs you ain't no glory hunter, one you might get promoted to the promise land, to survive u need big bucks fact.

Feb 14, 2010
Cheers, you have your opinion I have mine, 50 teenagers marching through London come. Don't be ridiculous , both clubs fans in their own way tried their best to save their clubs at difficult times of which where not the fans fault, so to try and ridicule them is is childish. I have respect for any fan trying to save their clubs ask any aldershot etc, fan. I live in Sussex and have Brighton fans as friends. And would rather have a beer with a Brighton fan than any of the big clubs as to support our clubs you ain't no glory hunter, one you might get promoted to the promise land, to survive u need big bucks fact.

Seriously mate, you cant compare the Brighton years of protests, York City, boycotts, walk outs, fireworks, numerous pitch invasions, chasing board members out of the ground, breaking into the board room, Gillingham, Withdean and all that went on down the Albion with your little effort. Brighton are lucky to be a regional club and well palace are not. Its two different types of clubs. That why you need top flight football and we dont and why you bang drums and we dont. Chalk and cheese. You are one sort of club and we are another. You are more American and we are more English. You have a good side and as usual we dont. Just how things are. I'd rather be a Brighton fan tho' as well I'm not really that bothered abot the team. Its The Albion that count, not the players.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

No jealousy, just the natural dislike of Palace, whichever division they may be in or how well the team may be doing. Form is temporary, Class is permanent. You have some of one and none of the other.

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
No jealousy, just the natural dislike of Palace, whichever division they may be in or how well the team may be doing. Form is temporary, Class is permanent. You have some of one and none of the other.

Thanks for that, yes as your mate wcp states we are two totally different clubs and type of fans, one from the prosperous south coast , and one from London, and thank god for that. Old school please don't make me laugh.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Thanks for that, yes as your mate wcp states we are two totally different clubs and type of fans, one from the prosperous south coast , and one from London, and thank god for that. Old school please don't make me laugh.

Have you signed up here just to talk dull bollocks.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

No club resembles the clubs of the 70's and 80's, they have all modernised, but your fans have tried to appropriate German football culture with a topping served by the club of American cheese, which looks like it might be about to become cheesier.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
76ers lost their 11th game last night.
Still yet to win all season.

& ***new fact alert***

They lost their last 10 games of last season.

So this currently losing streak is actually 21 games.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What I see is a shaky house of cards, keep up the delusion :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here