Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peep Show

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Good. Glad it was brilliant. I will be watching tonight. How was a sober Hans? Doesn't he live down here? Seen him on the Victoria train looking very Hansy.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Good. Glad it was brilliant. I will be watching tonight. How was a sober Hans? Doesn't he live down here? Seen him on the Victoria train looking very Hansy.

Hans was 'kind of' sober. No matter how good an actor he is and no matter how good a part he gets in any subsequent film or TV series, I could never see this guy as anyone other than Hans - as you say, even on a train to Victoria.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Really enjoyed it, but I'm pleased this is the final series. I'm not sure the whole series is going to be good.

Last edited:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
it was like the 'best of peep show- - back to the basics of mark, jez and hans bickering about who lives where.
i laughed out loud and was pleasantly surprised

But definitely a feel of this is the end of the road, rather than developing stories. No bad thing. The last series or two haven't been that great because they drifted too far away the peep show fundamental of mark and jez together, acting like children

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I loved it. It certainly seemed like a best of Peep Show. Give the fans what they want. Super Hans and Johnson all in the first episode a mention of the El Dude brothers, Cracking start.

As for Hans in reall life, I have seen him around the lanes a few times, often with his kids.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Enjoyed last night, really hope the series rounds off one of the best British comedies of the past 20 years.

I've not seen a bad episode when Hans is heavily featured, let's hope he continues to play a big part in the series.

Also enjoyed the way Johnson performanced managed Mark, I must try that line myself one time!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Ooh I didn't realise it had started. Excellent.
ALthough the last series was a little disappointing so probably best it's the last.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I feared the worst but glad it seems to have tuirned out well, will catch up on it tonight. Did anyone watch Josh on BBC3 (Josh Widdicombe of XFM fame sitcom), it was mildly entertaining, comfortably cliche not laugh out loud funny though.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I loved it, and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Waited a long time for this final series too, so happy it's finally happening. Hans was brilliant again, as said by many here already!

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Super Hans lived on the same road as me in Brighton. Walking home once he was taking his recycling out and a guy whizzed past on a moped, we shared a disparaging 'youth of today' tut.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I feared the worst but glad it seems to have tuirned out well, will catch up on it tonight. Did anyone watch Josh on BBC3 (Josh Widdicombe of XFM fame sitcom), it was mildly entertaining, comfortably cliche not laugh out loud funny though.

Ditto and ditto. Peep show was at it's best the season before last IMO. Thought the last season was pretty average. Thought last nights was pretty good though.

Josh I was expecting to be shit as it's what BBC3 does but it actually had it's moments. Jack Dee's character was rubbish but thought the Welsh guy was great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here