Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
A cheap whore and drugs

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Stick it straight into the bank, it would go a small way to reducing the overdraft caused by attending the Amex to watch football matches.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
If you were to receive a £250 bonus from work what would you spend it on?

It can be spent on multiple items.

It's not a whole lot of money these days, probably though I would have an incredibly nice meal out for me and the whole family

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
That is exactly how much of a bonus I got 15 years ago...said to the girlfriend at the time that I would treat her....went down the lanes in Brighton and bought her a ring and in a moment of weakness I said "might as well make this and engagement ring if ya like" that was that, married a year later.....never had another bonus since...lol...still married to her though...And they say romance is dead....

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Change it into 250 pound coins.
Down to my local supermarket and get 250 shopping trollies.
Take them down to a local scrap metal merchant and recieve at a very rough guess £2000.
Happy Christmas.

don't forget to link all your trollies back together and get your quid back from 249 of them :)

I would buy 5000 carrier bags and set them free in my garden so they can fly away and live in the hedges and trees like they used to round here

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A new washing machine, ours blew up last night :nono:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Realistically? In to next year's holiday kitty to go and see various relatives in France with my family and our friends and their kids.

Unrealistically (i.e. if the wife had no say) a long distance away game in style or good wine, books, running shoes and energy chews

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here