Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bridge BBC4

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Anyone seen the "original" Dane-Swedish collaboration? Talking about Lars von Trier's "Riget" (The Kingdom). Not really a crime series (more... horror.. but hard to define) and not really "Scandinavian noir" or whatever you call it, more in the Danish Dogma school of doing things in the mid-90s, but really a nice series although starting a bit slow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryw5vGQjOWM

Also if you like the actor (Kim Bodnia) playing "Martin", you should watch the Pusher trilogy. I love Danish film in general and the Pusher movies are top class.

Random scene from Pusher 2 (couldnt find many with subtitles)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEoJECeqgb0

Trilogy trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLEaPB9UBWM

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Bridge starts Saturday, 21:00hrs BBC Four

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Season 4 of the Bridge starts this Sat on BBC4!

Jesus better watch series 3, I like Saga she is a grade a loon and seriously funny at times with her logic

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
do i need to start from the beginning or can i pickup from series 4?

I watched series 4 of Cardinal and then started watching the others, in the main no issue but clearly a couple of bits were spoilt by seeing the later series...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
do i need to start from the beginning or can i pickup from series 4?

I watched series 4 of Cardinal and then started watching the others, in the main no issue but clearly a couple of bits were spoilt by seeing the later series...

Personally I would watch from the beginning to see how the characters evolve, all on BBC iPlayer

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Has anyone bothered to watch The Bridge on channel 4? Reality show the misses has recorded but I've put off watching..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I missed it when it first came out but watched from the start when BBC4 repeated it a couple of months ago, they are now up to season 4, can't wait, I thought I wouldn't enjoy it after one of the main characters left at the end of season 2 but really enjoying it so far.

Flex Your Head

Quite. Am I missing an in-joke?

Series 4 was on two years ago, and we know what happened at the end.

Bugger! I didn't realise that there had been four seasons - I thought there had been been three and that this is a new one... but I've already seen it.
That's rather disappointing as I've loved every minute of every episode. Gah!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just realised Ive only seen three seasons... nice.

Going to Malmö tonight btw.. hopefully will survive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here