Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bridge BBC4

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
This is by no means a 'na na na na na' but merely a heads up....I have seen up to Episode 7 out of 10....it is every bit as good as before. Gripping TV. Can't wait for next week.

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
Just enjoyed Ep. 8. Super stuff.

8_LightsAnticipation.gif

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
does one have to have watched the earlier series or are they stand alone ones

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Stand alone in their own right yet earlier Series would give good insight into character development and a natural progression to the current issues. IMHO.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
characters have built over past series, but this is more about the lady character... as other one became indisposed...so ideally yes..but i reckon youll get to grips with it ok..

Agreed....but they could take Saturday off (we play Sunday) and watch all the other episodes :)

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Just watched the first two episodes of the new series. Breathtaking stuff. I visited both Malmo and Copenhagen earlier this year, so can gain a visual perspective of the setting. Cant wait for the next episode

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
enjoyed it too.... love the way they show more yuk than brit telly ever would. dont mind being a billy no mates on a sat eve for a few weeks!! so used to subtitles these days that quite like it.. although like a plum did find myself turning up the sound at one point then wondering what the heck i was doing derrrrr!! ( do miss martin though)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Just watched the first two episodes of the new series. Breathtaking stuff. I visited both Malmo and Copenhagen earlier this year, so can gain a visual perspective of the setting. Cant wait for the next episode

Having watched all the previous series, we caught up with the first two episodes last night. Absolutely wonderful.

Sofie wotsit's portrayal of the autistic Saga is superb - totally believable.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Final episodes of this series shown last night ...superb!

We missed out on the final episodes before Christmas. Have just watched six episodes - three on Saturday night and three on Sunday. Absolutely superbin absoluutely every way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here