Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kit Symons sacked

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Would they connect Nigel Pearson with his son and his misdoings I am nott sure they would. I think the decision will be made purely on football and management ability

They have tabloid press just the same as us who would be only too happy to point it out to people who didn't make the connection. Why would Fernandez take the chance. The power of the Press is phenomenal. Look what happened to Dave Whelan when he employed Malky Mackay. It literally destroyed his reputation and all the good work he done over the years

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They have tabloid press just the same as us who would be only too happy to point it out to people who didn't make the connection. Why would Fernandez take the chance. The power of the Press is phenomenal. Look what happened to Dave Whelan when he employed Malky Mackay. It literally destroyed his reputation and all the good work he done over the years

The pull of the premier league is just as phenomenal. It drove QPR to spectacularly smash FFP limits. Pearson has a recent history of success, not just getting a club promoted, but also keeping them up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think getting to the Premier us 100m reasons to ignore the press. It would be easy for them to disassociate his son from NP by the fact that he was sacked, which NP says he agreed with.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Moyes perhaps? Big ish club, yet with the development to turn it into "his" club like he did at Everton. Personally I think they'd be a good match if they have ambitions of getting back to the promised land?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here