Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk anyone?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Must be windy theres a bin on the pitch ! :)

May have been an away fan. One of the Hawks players looked a little angry as they were running back.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Well, that was brilliant. I cycled up through the back of Ovingdean, up over the golf course and joined the massive crowd of seven people and two dogs watching from the top of the hill, just in time for the start of the second half.

Whitehawk played some lovely stuff going forward, were dodgy in defence and their fans were, as usual, loud and proud. Lincoln, well, you could sense the despair in their small band of fans from a distance, and their team is utterly lacking in class.

At the end, a pitch invasion, flares on the pitch, party time.

It really was what the FA Cup is all about. I love the FA Cup (until it becomes boring, corporate and crap at around the quarter final stage).

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Well, that was brilliant. I cycled up through the back of Ovingdean, up over the golf course and joined the massive crowd of seven people and two dogs watching from the top of the hill, just in time for the start of the second half.

Whitehawk played some lovely stuff going forward, were dodgy in defence and their fans were, as usual, loud and proud. Lincoln, well, you could sense the despair in their small band of fans from a distance, and their team is utterly lacking in class.

At the end, a pitch invasion, flares on the pitch, party time.

It really was what the FA Cup is all about. I love the FA Cup (until it becomes boring, corporate and crap at around the quarter final stage).

Unbelievable! Who would of thought little old whitehawk knocking out Lincoln. Love the fa cup

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
As mentioned above the non corporate aspect was a real tonic
The game was a goal fest and much enjoyed. Dare I say the Ultras certainly add to the atmosphere with their Drums, quite a contrast to Amex..

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
The game was a goal fest and much enjoyed. Dare I say the Ultras certainly add to the atmosphere with their Drums, quite a contrast to Amex..

Cracking game of old school football. Do wonder how some of the Lincoln players can be pros, a few were carrying some serious timber.

How the 'Ultras' kept going for 3 hours non-stop is beyond me.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Great afternoon at Whitehawk, really pleased they won and a great FA Cup tie.
Glad there was a decent crowd and credit goes to the Whitehawk Ultras, very,very loud, my ears are stll ringing.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
My first time at Whitehawk. Great game, couple of ex-Albion on either side, friendly welcome, eight goals and a FANTASTIC atmosphere throughout. Plus reunited with the Withdean seats and stand so felt very at home....
image.jpeg

Bazzza67

Feb 6, 2011
Brighton, UK
Dick Knight was definitely at Whitehawk this afternoon, only bloke I know, apart from Captain Peacock, who has his glasses hanging around his neck..

I also spotted Barry Lloyd...remember him??

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Only 1300 must be disappointing.I am sure Whitehawk have had far bigger crowds when far less money was being spent.
Great result though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here