Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Milton Keynes Dons *** Official Match Thread ***

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Same old, Same old, Same old - need a striker who can score at will if we seriously want to compete.

Even if we manage to hold on for a 2-1 win (questionable) look at the statistics which would show Hull with a better goal difference of ' ( 9 ' )

Come on Albion convert some of those 19 shots to goals !

Totally agree. The chances need to go in the net. Even Warren Aspinall is getting frustrated that our "strikers" aren't hitting the net when they should be.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Is joint top of the league after 15 /16 games not seriously competing then?
Every team will have dip or two in a season....we haven't had one yet...so goal difference will count....we won't be in the reckon at the end if we can't pop a few more away...look at the goals scored elsewhere today.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hurrah! 2-1 FT

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Every team will have dip or two in a season....we haven't had one yet...so goal difference will count....we won't be in the reckon at the end if we can't pop a few more away...look at the goals scored elsewhere today.

Maybe this IS our dip?

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Shouldn't grumble at 3 points but we could have really buried franchise FC. Far too many missed chances. Need a striker with a killer instinct to punish the opposition.

Up the Albion

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Well who would have thought that in November we would be undefeated and 2nd?
Just need to get a goal scorer and see where we finish.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Very happy with a win but it would be nice to have nails at the end of a match for once. Still unbeaten and equal top of the table, can't complain.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Well shit - i#ll take those 3pts and the 2nd place by 2 clear points. And i'll add an unbeaten all time Abion record along with just ****in winning again and not drawing!

So bloody great and well done the lads! We'll crush somebody at some point, but fecking great times ayyyyyye e n j o y i t !!!!!!!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Same old, Same old, Same old - need a striker who can score at will if we seriously want to compete.

Yep. Same old, same old. Just won. Just achieved the longest unbeaten sequence of matches in the league in 115 years of trying. 9 points clear of 7th place. It's so crap, I don't know how we all stand it.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here