Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronaldo

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
On BBC News interview he says he is better than Messi
He didn't really did he? I can't believe a player could be that far up their arse.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7140527 said:
Corrected it for you. Both greats, different players

I would say Messi is just as likely to score from outside the box than Ronaldo is. In fact, I'd be interested to see stats on freekick conversion rates as I'm fairly sure Messi is far better at set pieces than Ronaldo is.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I would say Messi is just as likely to score from outside the box than Ronaldo is. In fact, I'd be interested to see stats on freekick conversion rates as I'm fairly sure Messi is far better at set pieces than Ronaldo is.

Ronaldo's free kick conversion stats are RUBBISH. 2 goals from his last 89 attempts

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The consistency of both Messi and Ronaldo week in, week out is incredible. The Premier League literally has no players who can destroy teams as regularly as this pair can.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Very unlikely to happen unless they both sign for someone like PSG or an MLS team in the twilight of their careers, but imagine them playing in the same team. Would be an unstoppable force

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Reports Ronnie may be signing for PSG on 400 bags a week. (25/1 available & taken)

Wow! That is like printing money. The Madrid rumour machine has already started saying this is his last year, fall out with Benitez, a great chance to re-coup the €94M they spent plus PSG see him as the marquee signing to replace Ibrahimovic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here