Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post a picture of your celebrity lookalike...

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Blokes at work have said I look like this geezer off the Ginsters pasty ad

2014021210-PDF.jpg

And also:

gary-neville-008.jpg

gen

Banned
Aug 23, 2015
I got this one a lot when I was younger
Gary-Numan-We-Are-Glass-170150.jpg

And bizarrely once even this, and from the picture they showed me at the time (not this one) to justify the comparison I'm afraid I had to agree. It bore an uncanny resemblance.
princess-anne-princess-royal.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well, it's better than Mr Bean. What's yours going to be?

Oh mine is Shaun Pollock. I've been stopped and asked for my (his) autograph. The is a resemblance, albeit he is 4 inches taller, and by now rather slimmer I'd guess.

image.jpg

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Very good :)
You could be his younger brother.

I was at the boxing in the May at the O2 having a smoke in the bog when some bloke came up to me convinced I was PL. He started asking me if I was looking to get back into management, what went wrong at Villa etc - he even showed me his his Celtic tattoo on his arm. When I told him I was a Rangers man he walked away in disgust.
You'd have thought the lack of Glasgow accent would have been a bit of a giveaway but then he was a bit of a thicko.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I was at the boxing in the May at the O2 having a smoke in the bog when some bloke came up to me convinced I was PL. He started asking me if I was looking to get back into management, what went wrong at Villa etc - he even showed me his his Celtic tattoo on his arm. When I told him I was a Rangers man he walked away in disgust.
You'd have thought the lack of Glasgow accent would have been a bit of a giveaway but then he was a bit of a thicko.

Sounds like a complete din :)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I've been told I look like James Wade.

james-wade-40319885.jpg

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
image.jpeg

Only fatter, shorter, less muscular, less tattoos and with glasses. Squint in the dark and you can just about see the resemblance

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here