Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post a picture of your celebrity lookalike...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Related to this, I left an albion game at full time once and missed out on meeting my doppelganger who was having a post-game beer.

I was sent subsequent pictures of this chap by my mates who were bewildered by it. I showed my OWN MOTHER the picture and said "who is this".

Her response: "you as an 18 year old" It sent chills through me. When I told her it wasn't she thought I was joking. Really weird experience.

Over thirty five years ago I turned up for football training on a Thursday night at Blatchington Mill School.
It was the beginning of the Sunday League season and we had a few new members turn up that night.
While having the pre training kick about a fella came through the double doors with a couple of others.
That bloke was my double :ohmy:
He was in the hall for no longer than two minutes then left.
A couple of mates came over and asked if he was related.
It happened---I've never forgotten it.
Scary :eek:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Over thirty five years ago I turned up for football training on a Thursday night at Blatchington Mill School.
It was the beginning of the Sunday League season and we had a few new members turn up that night.
While having the pre training kick about a fella came through the double doors with a couple of others.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

In 1982 it was Blatchington Mill??? It was HGSB when I left in 1979. Blatchington Mill, my arse :lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

image.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here