Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daryl horgan and Richie Towell

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Looks a certainty to sign but only a few pages on here. Calleri almost certain not to but has one of the longest threads ever.
NSC at its best !
Anyway back to the subject. Dick Towel?........can't he use a tissue like everyone else? :lol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Anyway back to the subject. Dick Towel?........can't he use a tissue like everyone else? :lol:

I thought beakers were the thing these days

BWJI-1aCAAA3504.jpg

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
So how can he sign now? I assume he can't play til Jan if he signs now then?

I assume we can complete the transfer now as the Oirish season has finished. He can come and train with us and then register him on 1st Jan when the window opens again.

Hopefully if we do the deal now we can apply for International clearance too, so he might get that by May.

Not sure if he could play in the dev squad as " A Trialist" in the meantime?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
1 dick towel, there only one dick towel,.......:eek:

Oh when your dick
Is soaking wet
Oh when your dick is soaking weeet
You need a towel for your winkle
Oh when your dick is soaking wet.

Or

When your dick is all wet
Cos it's covered in sweat
Where's your towel?
When your helmet is drenched
Drips all over your kecks
Where's your towel?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
He had a trial with Cardiff last year and they did not want him. So maybe not get too excited. He has obviously had a great season.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
He had a trial with Cardiff last year and they did not want him. So maybe not get too excited. He has obviously had a great season.

Like getting the knock back from Cardiff is a measure of your potential.

Getting turned down by them should be a big CV plus.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

a bloke called Ian Wright wasn't good enough for us, Bridcutt wasnt deemed good enough for Palace...... wouldnt read to much into that.

Sulcy

Sep 23, 2015
Always sunny in Philadelphia is brilliant. Series 1 wasn't so good but once they added Danny De vito the writing also got better. One on the best TV series on Netflix,

Reminds me of a modern day , quirky Cheers.

One of if not the best shows on Netflix! hoped someone would bring this up while talking about Dick Towell

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
To the tune of Goldfinger...

Dick Towell
He's the man
The man with an awesome name
It's as if he just came...

Liam

Jul 15, 2003
Dublin
My friend said similar about being best player in years there. Just seems strange that he has never made Ireland squad.

Players from the League of Ireland just don't get considered for a call-up, regardless of well they are playing. Sitting on the bench in League One is deemed better. This a long-standing gripe among LOI clubs and supporters.

And I agree with whoever it was who said he's the been the best player the LOI has seen in the past few years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here