Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next four fixtures

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
MK Dongs (H): Win
Burnley (A): Lose
Birmingham (H): Win
Charlton (H): Win

9 points, 7 points HAVE to be gained at the bare minimum. We can do this Brighton! Seaggullls!

Really undecided here. It does seem a bit much to expect us to win all three home games in succession, though of course you could say -why not? If we tip them to lose at Burnley, simply because they are near the top, then we are perhaps making the same error, as assuming that they would lose at Reading and last night, because these teams were on a good run. I will go for 8 - two home wins and two draws, against B'Ham and Burnley. By the end of the month, Birmingham may well have slipped down the table, and if that is the case, then a re-think might be needed. I am, of course, assuming that we will not have done . . .

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Go for 12pts 10pts would be nice but would settle for 9pts and 7pts would be disappointing. However I am pleased with the team so far.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Should get 7 points from those fixtures. Less and we are going to struggle to go up automatically bearing in mind the other top teams fixtures.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Next four are:
Derby
QPR
Middlesbro
Brentford

I would be more than happy with 8 points 2 wins 2 draws I dont care who the wins are against but prefer Derby Middlesbro but will settle for beating any 2 teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here