Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RWC how close they came

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Unless we include Fiji, that's correct.

Japan lost to SA
Argentina lost to NZ

Wales (Aus & SA), Scotland (SA & Aus), England (Aus), France (NZ), Ireland (Argentina) have all lost.

Dreadful that no Northern Hemisphere team is in the semi's in a Northern Hemisphere world cup.
why have you mentioned Argentina losing to NZ ?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Not Peter Andre?

Every day is a school day X 2.

This has jogged my memory that I lumped on Andre in Strictly after a skinful whilst the wife had it on. [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] seems to be the expert here. Is this an As much use as Anne Frank's drum kit type bet?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Every day is a school day X 2.

This has jogged my memory that I lumped on Andre in Strictly after a skinful Whilst the wife had it on[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] seems to be the expert here. Is this an As much use as Anne Frank's drum kit type bet?

Yeah :D

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
but he didnt trot off the pitch ....he sprinted off a fully 40 yards...as said, not even bothering to wait for his assistants....

Maybe he needed a crap really bad and didn't want to have to wipe his arse on the floor Gary Lineker style download.jpeg

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What on earth has that got to do with the RWC? Ever considered changing your username from maltaseagull to maltacock :tosser:

Ever thought of changing your user name to Richard Head? Why can I not dislike everything Scottish because of her?

I have a new reason now though :wanker:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
^^^^

You see this is why NSC is the greatest. Surely the only site with a :wanker: (w*nker) and a :tosser: (tosser) smiley. Well done [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], great work.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Apart from when Murray won Wimbledon, you mean? Oh hang on, you're quite correct, he was BRITISH then.

Dkojovic has now won nine of his last 10 matches against Murray over the past two years.

British or Scottish, he still cannot beat him any more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here