Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Good luck Ireland

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I want the best to win so it has to be Kiwis,

would love to see the kiwis win it now,but I think they will have to be firing on all cylinders to beat that aussie team

just want to keep the status quo now,a southern hemisphere win to mantain England being the only northern hemisphere winners

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
would love to see the kiwis win it now,but I think they will have to be firing on all cylinders to beat that aussie team

just want to keep the status quo now,a southern hemisphere win to mantain England being the only northern hemisphere winners

Also, should France win it then we would also lose the honour of being the only team to lift The World Cup in Football and RU. :eek:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Also, should France win it then we would also lose the honour of being the only team to lift The World Cup in Football and RU. :eek:

exactly!

the french winning the football version was painful enough,but to win the rugby one in England,unthinkable

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Ireland trailing 2-1 at the moment, 2-2 would take them through, can they score in the last 20 mins?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Im a realist, anyone who thinks they would reciprocate is a happy clappy fool.

happy clappy - check

I guess the people I know who will go for England in the football aren't real Irishmen then. Although I will give you the brother of one who won't.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Two big ones today.

Beat the French and avoid the Kiwis, beat the Poles for automatic qualification.

Best of luck!

So there is no discrimination on your part. You are quite happy to support a united Irish rugby team and a devisive Southern Irish football team, that has abused player qualification rules for years.
I assume that you have Irish connections. I cannot believe that any Brit, with any historical knowledge, would want to support the Southern Irish at anything. They detest us more than anything on earth and frankly, for a lot of us, the feeling is mutual. They don't want to be part of the Union and did their very best to try and ensure that we all ended up speaking German.
I'm delighted for the Northern Irish and Welsh and gutted that the Scots lost out in the group to this lot. Lets hope and pray that they crash out in the play-offs.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
So there is no discrimination on your part. You are quite happy to support a united Irish rugby team and a devisive Southern Irish football team, that has abused player qualification rules for years.
I assume that you have Irish connections. I cannot believe that any Brit, with any historical knowledge, would want to support the Southern Irish at anything. They detest us more than anything on earth and frankly, for a lot of us, the feeling is mutual. They don't want to be part of the Union and did their very best to try and ensure that we all ended up speaking German.
I'm delighted for the Northern Irish and Welsh and gutted that the Scots lost out in the group to this lot. Lets hope and pray that they crash out in the play-offs.

Either you're a parody or you're one of the thickest people on the planet.

Anyone with a grasp on historical knowledge would understand why they would detest someone like you and your attitude.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Nothing as deep and complex I'm afraid. Simply when I watch sport I like to have some sort of interest, whether it be financial or just support one side or another. Sorry to be so simple and shallow.
I can't get so worked up about histories and alike.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here