Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I think my wife and I innocently chanced upon a "dogging" site this afternoon

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Near where I live there is a woods where the local Pavillion end bowlers population go for their entertainment which I often drive past on the way to work (honest) and there are several cars parked on the gravel in areas where you wouldn't naturally park. I've noticed that the there is often blokes sat in cars who have reversed in seemingly un-interested in each other. If, however, someone goes in front first, that signifies someone is in for a good time. I haven't ascertained which way round is which but there is clearly a well organised code that goes on.

I often scream at the kids to not pick up that tissue if we walk in the woods mind.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
naked_man_with-_dog_600.jpg

Yes, that's me.

Nice owner.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I am reliably informed that the car park is affectionately known locally as "bummers".

It's a long standing gay crusing site is Devil's Dyke rather than a hetero dogging site, although less so since they cut down much of the shrubbery near the car park according to 'a friend' and so Fiveways couple Tofia and Tarquinian can now rock up in their customised cherry red VW Camper to take their kids 'little' Japhony and Jofinzia out on a family romp across the hills without the risk of stumbling over two ill-concealed lubed up blokes barebacking.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I myself had much the same experience today. Passing Brighton racecourse I noticed on my left a large car park and pulled in on a whim. I hadn’t been there more than 10 minutes before my ears were assailed with the sound of a coarse male voice intoning 'Jockeys, will you please mount' and 'Going behind'. But even if I was so inclined the conditions were hardly appropriate or propitious. It was broad daylight at 1.30 in the afternoon and it was pissing down with rain.

I wonder if anyone on NSC can shed light on my experience. Maybe you even saw me up there.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I myself had much the same experience today. Passing Brighton racecourse I noticed on my left a large car park and pulled in on a whim. I hadn’t been there more than 10 minutes before my ears were assailed with the sound of a coarse male voice intoning 'Jockeys, will you please mount' and 'Going behind'. But even if I was so inclined the conditions were hardly appropriate or propitious. It was broad daylight at 1.30 in the afternoon and it was pissing down with rain.

I wonder if anyone on NSC can shed light on my experience. Maybe you even saw me up there.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
It's a long standing gay crusing site is Devil's Dyke rather than a hetero dogging site, although less so since they cut down much of the shrubbery near the car park according to 'a friend' and so Fiveways couple Tofia and Tarquinian can now rock up in their customised cherry red VW Camper to take their kids 'little' Japhony and Jofinzia out on a family romp across the hills without the risk of stumbling over two ill-concealed lubed up blokes barebacking.

Apparently the area near Arlington is quite famous for this type of "activity" as well. My daughter in the Old Bill tells me that the way the cars are parked is significant and reflects your preferred position -are you facing or turning your back.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Apparently the area near Arlington is quite famous for this type of "activity" as well. My daughter in the Old Bill tells me that the way the cars are parked is significant and reflects your preferred position -are you facing or turning your back.

I'm guessing whether your boot or front end is open is another indication...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Pretty sure the area around Devil's Dyke has always been a popular dogging spot (don't ask me how I know this).

It is, a lot of people go there, nice view too.

So someone told me.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Devils Dyke is over-rated. You never get anymore than 3 cars at a time. Apparently Tuesdays are the best days to be there.

I've got no idea how I know that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tch.

What's wrong with "Good morning" and a firm handshake?

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here