sm-l229-2725982_478x359.jpg

Solly March against Cardiff
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:12 4th October 2015
by Richard Morris
It was a good second half for me personally but also for the team as well"
Solly March
Solly March admitted he grew in confidence as the game went on during Brighton & Hove Albion’s 1-1 draw with Cardiff City.
March was a constant threat down the left wing in the second half, and the winger confessed the Seagulls were left unsatisfied by the result.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I started believing in myself and thought I could go past the right back every time. It was a good second half for me personally but also for the team as well. We were unlucky not to get the win.
“They scored within the first few minutes and other than that we really dominated. It is frustrating [to not get the win] but we are still top.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK

March also felt that on a different day his side could have been awarded a spot-kick and Cardiff could have been reduced to ten men.“I think it was a one-two and the right back blocked me off. That could have been a booking on another day if the referee saw it we maybe may have had a penalty as well, but sometimes you get them, sometimes you don’t.
“It happens in football matches. Last week we might have got a harsh one but you get good decisions and bad decisions.”
The winger has now turned his attention to keeping his place in the starting line-up, with fellow wide-man Jamie Murphy suspended for the next two fixtures, while Kazenga LuaLua could return from injury for the next game at Leeds United after the international break.
“It is frustrating [not playing] but when you get your chance like today hopefully I’ve taken it and maybe proved a little point to everyone.
“Everyone wants to play well when you get the chance and when you’ve got the start it is yours to keep.”

[h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF CITY
[/h]SATURDAY 3RD OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V *BRISTOL CITY
[/h]TUESDAY 20TH OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V PRESTON NORTH END
[/h]SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here