Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Marvellous 1901 Food Thread is back!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Had a deep and meaningful chat about this on Saturday eve post match, a few cold drinks having been taken.

It was decided that now and again we would all love to be treated to delights such as this, but week in week out a flat beer after ten minutes in a queue combined with a rock hard pie crust containing something on a par of the core of Vesuvius (both heat and taste) is the way it should be.

What a heathen.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
That all looks pretty decent grub

Its the wearing of your ticket around ones neck looking like a self important FIFA knob that puts me off hospitality.

Is that part of it compulsory or voluntary?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That all looks pretty decent grub

Its the wearing of your ticket around ones neck looking like a self important FIFA knob that puts me off hospitality.

Is that part of it compulsory or voluntary?

You just need to show your card upon entry to the ground and then when entering the lounge. No need to hang it around your neck.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The starter looks a little, well, heavy.

The most worrying thing though is that there's still someone that carries around their money in an old bank bag !!!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The most worrying thing though is that there's still someone that carries around their money in an old bank bag !!!!

Ha ha. That was me, I keep my pounds separate from the euros in my man-purse.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ah, ok thanks.

You can pay for a more expensive meal where the limitless drinks are inclusive. I think it's 30 pounds extra. But I understand it's house wine and beer etc.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The pastry was quite heavy actually. For football stadium food it was fine though. I'll take you somewhere better when you've voted for Corbyn though :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here