Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF Hughton left . Hypothetically speaking of course -who would you like to see as manager?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
This thread should not have attracted even one response as it was just FISHING at a time when the Albion are doing extremely well.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Now Rodgers has been sacked from Liverpool I wouldn't mind him.

Even with the amount of money he has wasted in the transfer market. Liverpool can afford to make such mistakes in the transfer market but wasting that level of funds would be catastrophic to a club like Brighton. In saying that, I am not sure how much say he had on what players were brought in at Liverpool

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
The reason I was pleased with the Hughton appointment in the first place was that he had/has a reputation to rebuild and thus there was little chance of him departing for another club. Obviously we nearly went down last season and were it not for Hughton's early successes we probably would have done. However, I always thought it unlikely that he would preside over a relegation, either last year, this or next. Conversely, his spell at Birmingham made me think there was a good chance we'd be pushing for playoffs. I still don't think PL clubs would touch him due to his cautious outlook and transfer market profligacy at Norwich. In terms of Championship clubs, is there a better gig than managing a successful team with c25,000 crowds and decent support in the transfer window? Doubt it, to be honest.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here