Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF Hughton left . Hypothetically speaking of course -who would you like to see as manager?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Who do we deserve ? If there were a Micky Adams 2001 type scenario

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
One traditional theory is the manager of the team leading the division below. That would be Hasselbaink. That's OK. Hopefully Hughtown will be with us for a longtime though

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
The loss of Hootonne would be hard to take so it'd need to be a real morale booster, a genuine fan favourite.

Bring Sami back!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Personally I hope Hughton stays for a long time - he seems perfect to give us the stable platform we need for a serious run at promotion, if indeed we aren't already having one.

Were he to go though, I'd be forced to totally contradict that reasoning and say I'd love Gus back - it might not be stable, but it'd be bloody good fun and I still love the guy irrespective of how it all ended.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Personally I hope Hughton stays for a long time - he seems perfect to give us the stable platform we need for a serious run at promotion, if indeed we aren't already having one.

Were he to go though, I'd be forced to totally contradict that reasoning and say I'd love Gus back - it might not be stable, but it'd be bloody good fun and I still love the guy irrespective of how it all ended.

Are you insane? After Gus's Palace meltdown? He can ram his Poogate and HIt the Ceiling reaction right up his ass.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why even ask the question?

Because HBnB wanted to show off his lack of grammar, and in this case also his lack of sentence structure?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Pep Guardiola is who I would like
But it would almost certainly be Tim Sherwood or the like as he's on his way out of Villa soon.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here