Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Thread ***

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sorry, just been an Albion fan too long (plus saw us fail to crack 10-man Wolves and hold on vs Bolton.....but there's always hope!)

Exactly what I was on about fella, we are nothing like last season at all, when would pull a goal back eh !! even if we go on and looooose you know we will make a fist of it now.

Stay positive young man...

Far too much negativity around the world, cheer up

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Foot on the throat now lads. Possession and aggression.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Exactly what I was on about fella, we are nothing like last season at all, when would pull a goal back eh !! even if we go on and looooose you know we will make a fist of it now.

Stay positive young man...

Far too much negativity around the world, cheer up

You are right, of course, I just don't want to believe too much in case I get a big disappointment!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Both Cardiff fullbacks on yellows now. Run and run at them.....

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Was going to post this 15 minutes ago - our season will be defined by this result; lose and we won't make the playoffs, draw and we will/should make the playoffs, win this and we're shooting for automatic promotion.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
You are right, of course, I just don't want to believe too much in case I get a big disappointment!

Dude, a big disappointment is losing to Palace in the play offs or letting a striker go to your closest rivals without a fight who then goes on to score premier league goal after premier league goal.... And we are even over that now (he said through gritted teeth)

Have a wonderful rest of the afternoon, even if we loooooose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here