Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ch-270915-l229-2714075_478x359.jpg

Chris Hughton
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 28th September 2015
by James Hilsum
There are lots of things I'm delighted with; we do look an attacking threat and we did score two goals. "
Chris Hughton
CHRIS HUGHTON is urging his players to bounce back quickly following a frustrating 2-2 draw with Bolton Wanderers on Saturday, but believes the squad can still take many positives from the game.
He said, "There are lots of things I'm delighted with; we do look an attacking threat and we did score two goals.
"I thought we could've got more because we got into some really good positions, but the final ball just let us down at times.
"Some of our passing in the early phases broke down a little bit and was a bit short. But we deserve to be where we are and we've got to keep the same spirit and desire.
"Nobody told me that coming to Bolton was going to be a comfortable game; and it's going to be the same in every game that we play."
The Albion manager was pleased to give Bobby Zamora his full Albion debut against the Trotters, but expressed his disappointment at losing Kazenga LuaLua to a groin injury.
"It's good to have Bobby as an option and he'll certainly become better after playing on Saturday. Elvis [Manu] is still settling in and we need to get him up to speed with the frantic tempo of the English game, but he'll be fine.
"There's no doubt that Kazenga's injury is a blow, but these are the things that you have to be able to deal with.
"We've been fortunate so far this season in that we haven't had too many injuries.
“There was going to be a time when that wouldn't be the case and when it happens, you've got to be prepared to adapt and adjust."

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK

NEIL LENNON hailed the battling qualities of his side, after they recovered from 2-0 down to claim a point against Brighton.

He told bwfc.co.uk “We showed great character, which is exactly what was missing last week.
“After 35 minutes we find ourselves two goals down and you’re left scratching your head wondering how.
“I thought we were actually playing quite well early on. We created a couple of good chances and their goalkeeper made some fine saves. There was a good flow to us.
“Their first goal has come from an incident where nine times out of ten we would clear our lines. After that, I felt we lost our composure a little bit and started chasing the game and we got punished for it.
“However, the reaction after going two down was superb and in the end we got what we deserved.
“Gary Madine played really well and if anybody has deserved a goal it’s him. He’s been knocking on the door for weeks now and that’s what he is capable of.
“He got up brilliantly and has planted a fantastic header in the far corner. You could see what it meant to him.”[h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF CITY
[/h]SATURDAY 3RD OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V *BRISTOL CITY
[/h]TUESDAY 20TH OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V PRESTON NORTH END
[/h]SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here