Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I: know I shouldn't laugh...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I don't see what the problem is - it's only printed on the receipt so the chef knows how much Harry Monk is required in the dish.
Stuart would have been a lot more pissed off if he got home and found his ruby wasn't as creamy as usual.
:shrug:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I don't see what the problem is - it's only printed on the receipt so the chef knows how much Harry Monk is required in the dish.
Stuart would have been a lot more pissed off if he got home and found his ruby wasn't as creamy as usual.
:shrug:

Thanks for that
Any minute now my king prawn biriani and peshwari naan will be delivered

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I think if I had been the customer I would just have been slightly amused.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Ah welcome the well known immigration expert ...your knowledge knows no bounds

Sorry , I'll defer to your undoubted expertise on the subject, you being right in the centre of it and all.........in shoreham.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
are we not going to discuss the supposed price - "nearly £30" for what appears to be two mains, two starters and a rice?? wtf?
Two mains @ £9 each?
Two starters @ £4 each?
One rice @ £4?

Doesn't sound too extortionate

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sorry , I'll defer to your undoubted expertise on the subject, you being right in the centre of it and all.........in shoreham.

I've never pretended to be such an expert like yourself....and you have no idea where i have spent my life..travelled to etc etc ...but then you do jump to quite a lot of conclusions based on very little

Last edited:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Get a life... it makes sense..generally whites I imagine like less hot curries to Indians...what they consider mild may be medium to me. They were surely just being sensible and helpfull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here