Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Corrie Live

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It's been rubbish for 50 years so it's not going to get brilliant for a one off. Corrie is flaccid and rambling compared with the vibrant and enjoyably laughable Eastenders. ...

It's much more fun as its so polarised with characters fighting pointlessly for possession of the goldmines that are The Car Lot and The Arches. A characters star will rise and fall and rise again as the frequently mumbled plans are discussed fervently in a snug in the Queen Vic... " I've got a plan to get control of The Chippy/ The Quickiemart/ The Arches and X can't stop me ! " You shouldn't be able to make this shat up but, they do ! How many times does one of the Mitchell girls have to keep going back to an ex violent/controlling/ murdering/stupid/desperate partner ? Poor old Kat and Alfie are on and off like a toilet light switch. It's brilliant crap !

You've forgotten that every single new character, is a long lost relative of one of the established characters, who nobody has ever mentioned before, and when they are eventually written out because the actor who plays them wants to make it big in Hollywood, they are never mentioned again until they come back from the dead with a new head

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You've forgotten that every single new character, is a long lost relative of one of the established characters, who nobody has ever mentioned before, and when they are eventually written out because the actor who plays them wants to make it big in Hollywood, they are never mentioned again until they come back from the dead with a new head

Indeed, It's amazing how many characters leave to pursue " Other Avenues " and come back after one or two series of fading stardom ref. Dean,L, Gaffney, D, Wallace J plus numerous " Ben's " et al...

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
What a disappointment. A pathetic obvious storyline no wonder the producer was sacked. IMHO they would have done better for Max to have seen what happened and phoned the police and Callum run off to avoid arrest then crash his car in a police chase.

AH HA HA HA HA HA! ! Jigglypuff!

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
FFS, who watches that crap, don't you have anything interesting to do. Blimey. It's made for people who just want to sit in front of a box and put their brains (?) into neutral.

Agree it's nearly as pointless as someone who opens a thread which he has no interest in and takes the time to register a comment.
My experience of Corrie was while surfing the net while the wife 'watched it' falling asleep and when I switched it over magically coming to life to say 'I was watching that'. My mind was definitely in neutral at the end of it:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here