Turkey United
BOREnmouth
Foolham
Dull City
....... the list is endless

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
I've always quite liked the insult "seaweed" - maybe because it is so delicious.

In the past, I've made a few half-hearted attempts to get people to call Palace "craptors". It is lavatorial - which will please the OP - but perhaps a bit too ornithological and nerdy to take off.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Wazza, Muzza, JT, Stocko/Stockers etc... they all do my nut in because they sound like baby language.

Also PIG, FDM and other abbreviations used for our players. I expect Uwe will be BBBKID or something similar soon (Big Beautiful Blonde Kraut In Defence)

Someone's got a crush 😍

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Surprised nobody has yet come up with Preston Nob End - perhaps nobody else knows any Carlisle fans

Although not football related the one that really does annoy me is "fanboy" which seems to be used in the context of technology

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Anyone else get totally fed up with the Mirror and their self created nicknames for players. For example, one from the last ten minutes Screenshot_2015-09-22-08-17-24.png

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I think Chelski is quite witty, but all the rest are pretty artificial and leave me cold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here