Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EU Referendum NSC opinion poll 2015

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Unio

• Leave the European Union

Votes: 124 49.2%
  • Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 128 50.8%

• Total voters

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Leave definitely , may not have said this 5 plus years ago , but now they have too much power or want too much power , no more free movement , the business argument was a concern but if you have a good product at reasonable prices you can sell anywhere , just a little bit more paperwork that is all and the emerging markets are Asia and Africa .

Full powers back to Westminster where it belongs , with the people we voted to control our country . And while we are at it no more European court for Human rights , seems to me the wrong people use it !

The country could save a fortune , OUT !!!!!
Certainly do need to focus on emerging markets elsewhere:)
The EU is draining our recourses as it's clear to see and we're mostly a buying nation anyway,so everyone will want to sell to us.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Will it? You could argue it will simply strengthen views, not change them.

Or confirming? I expressed the view to some friends in 2001 that if Blair signed up to open borders we would be out the EUin 10 to 20 years. For 2 reasons, population density and that English is the global langauge.

My opinion is not based on any political facet but economics, what is happening is unsustainable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here