image.jpeg

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Ahhh good nice bit recognition of our efforts so far this season then

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They were coming down on Thursday with Clem to film a load of stuff.

Ahhh I wondered what had happened to Clem, used to love his cameos on the old Beeb Football League Show. I know we all used to moan about Steve Claridge, but how I'd love to see him back now. Compared to Channel 5's offering that was such a good show.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Ahhh I wondered what had happened to Clem, used to love his cameos on the old Beeb Football League Show. I know we all used to moan about Steve Claridge, but how I'd love to see him back now. Compared to Channel 5's offering that was such a good show.

This. Be careful what you wish for. Slag off BBC, Claridge, etc and, instead, you get a car crash of a show.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007

Presents the National league coverage on BT Sport

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Any chance the segment with Stockers will be online anywhere. In America at the moment, so can't use BBC iplayer. Does it go anywhere on YouTube?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Any chance the segment with Stockers will be online anywhere. In America at the moment, so can't use BBC iplayer. Does it go anywhere on YouTube?

install hola in your browser mate hola.org

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Slowly rising up the media,rofile list. Lets hope the hype stays away until, touch wood, we are certain

Yes, exactly this, stay under the rader for as long as possible - let the Derbys, Middlesboroughs, Forests, QPRs, Leeds (if only for the clap outbreak) et al have it all

Feb 14, 2010
You watch them say "look how far the club has come from Withdean", without mentioning how far the club had fallen from the late 70's / early 80's. I doubt they will mention the Charity Shield / Champions of England of 1910. I really dont understand why they get people who know so little about the history of football clubs. I know and many do, the history of most clubs in the country, it seems ignorant to do a piece on a club without getting it right.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Does this mean my sky go will work abroad as well with hola?

Don't know about that sorry, but I imagine that if your sky go depends on your isp appearing to be in the UK then probably.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I find most presenters on TV are hopeless but Clem I really like. Him and Carol Kirkwood (The one with the very large lungs that's on in the morning) the BBC weather girl are the only two that I can honestly say come across as natural, what you see is what you get type of people

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Don't know about that sorry, but I imagine that if your sky go depends on your isp appearing to be in the UK then probably.

When in Bulgaria recently I used CyberGhost on my android tablet to watch the Grand Prix on iPlayer. Took a bit of messing about but once it worked the picture / sound was perfect and it didn't drop out at all. Tried using it for Sky Go and it wouldn't work but that may have been to do with the shonky WiFi and me being impatient (went to a bar to watch the cricket instead).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here